• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Why Did You Join This Site?

Why did you join this site? The most important reason

• Total voters

leeatmg

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Just getting caught up on some threads. The old board kinda lost the feeling of community after a few years. I still read but didn't post as much. Was surprised to see I was #24 on posts and I hope I helped some people out. More folks had the newer models and really didn't know anything about those, so the posts slowed. Didn't want to posts opinions as they usually started arguments. Looking forward to being part of the community but I don't expect to be posting as much as on the other site.
Glad you made it over. I felt the same way about posting - seemed like it was just an opportunity for someone to lob a grenade your way if you bothered to post anything.

And don't sell yourself short - a lot of us have the "older" boats. I'm sure you have lots to offer!

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

scokill

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
"Older Boats".....if that is the case....do they offer Vintage Reg numbers....I'll be eligible before both of you! LOL
I thought older boats were the 2 strokes when I bought mine and then the new boats and engines came out....so older is relative :)

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
To summarize: This forum appears ALL of the time like a bunch of really Great Friends hanging out together, sharing experiences, snippets of life, difficulties, some humor and of course, opinions on virtually any subject.
Wut's not to like ???? !!!!!
Lovin' it ! - Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA

Last edited:

Zeus2013

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I joined becuase I enjoy the discussions, the knowledge, and wanted to learn in a pleasant forum without the drama. I have too much drama at work, do not need it when I am looking for some mental R&R. AND, on this forum, if you post a question that was already answered multiple times in diffent threads, no one jumps down your throat.

Peace...

DawgDaze

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I am AMAZED on how this forum took off and also very proud to be a part of it.
If I ever have any issue with my boat I know I will have plenty of help and input on it.
Happy to be a part of it!

Magic

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Let us know when and let's do lunch my friend!
@SuperJetDan , Heading up to Pinetop next weekend, but The Girl wants to hike Sedona, and maybe I can talk her into staying in good ol' room #31 in the Hotel Jerome and we can all go Ghost Hunting! That place rocks! Definitely soon though!

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
We did Sedona a few years back. We hiked to two vortexes...All I felt was...I was hot and thirsty, and it was a long walk back for a beer! But we loved the week in the Sedona area! One of the things that brought me to jetboaters was keeping in touch with the many members of the Yamaha jetboat forum participation...because there is no better place to get info on where to stay and what to do in all the "haunts" around the world! Now about that room #31...

1rjclark

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I joined because I thought this was too a be a great place for jet boating info and to meet new jet boaters. Didn't know about the drama with the other site.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

itsdgm