• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Winter project coming along well

Mohamed Z Sherif

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Lectrotab with Auto trim adjust
Some Diablo under water light hooked up to come on with tower lights.
Still trying to find a fresh water tank to put in the rear swim platform storage compartments

Attachments

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Lectrotab with Auto trim adjust
Some Diablo under water light hooked up to come on with tower lights.
Still trying to find a fresh water tank to put in the rear swim platform storage compartments
Are you looking for a solid tank or collapsible? Here are some collapsible ideas.

Screenshot_20190415-122540_Chrome.jpg

Mohamed Z Sherif

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Are you looking for a solid tank or collapsible? Here are some collapsible ideas.
i would like a solid tank mounted. gonna use a shower head and a on demand pump. i also have the heating system setup just gotta locate the right tank

Mohamed Z Sherif

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
just gotta find out if a store has some tanks in stock so i can take the boat there and see what would fit

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I'm curious to see what you find that fits in those lockers....I use one side to store all my fenders....I could put water in the other side for the bimini trip! Pretty sure I checked and couldn't fit a 5 gallon gas can in there.

Mohamed Z Sherif

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I'm curious to see what you find that fits in those lockers....I use one side to store all my fenders....I could put water in the other side for the bimini trip! Pretty sure I checked and couldn't fit a 5 gallon gas can in there.
Water tanks are a bit longer and skinner than fuel. I might do 2 5 gallons 1 on each side or If i can fit a 6 I’ll be happy. Just enough to rinse the kids off so i don’t get sand on the boat.

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Just enough to rinse the kids off so i don’t get sand on the boat.
Might be easier to just make them clean the boat...then they'll perhaps remember to stick their feet in the water to rinse them off after cleaning the boat a few times! I thought you were looking at a way to rinse the salt water off....that is what I'd find nice. I may just go super simple and hang a bag from the "batwing" (E-Series bimini) with a hose as I don't go in the salt often.

Mohamed Z Sherif

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Water tanks are a bit longer and skinner than fuel. I might do 2 5 gallons 1 on each side or If i can fit a 6 I’ll be happy. Just enough to rinse the kids off so i don’t get sand on the boat.
8 gallons and maybe i could of fit 9 or 10.
Now that it’s in i know how much more space i have maybe I’ll swap out the tank. Was only $68