• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Yamaha getting some love on Miami Boat Ramps channel

Acard7

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Saw this today as well.. Watch a lot of these videos on YouTube as I deal with being in the off-season in Iowa 🤣 Seeing this reminds me why I tell people to sit down while docking just in case I have to make a quick maneuver.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Babin Farms

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
My question is why the guy in the white truck struggling to get up the ramp not put it in 4wd???

Russell

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
It looked like it's two wheel drive only to me.

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
What was with the captain reversing while the guy was trying to get back in the boat??? looked like a novice driver....(we all are initially).

I dont think he is novice as he manages okay after the incident. I think he might have panicked a bit because he was reversing rather aggressively and at 1:06 he noticed boat coming right behind him. Look at the timing. He turns his head and then immediately power ups.

David Martin

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
The cross currant at that dock is not for the faint of heart. The boat crossing behind is not even close its the camera angle that compress the distance.
I'm with Julian needs more experience.............you can see he was drifting way to much and not using the jets enough to keep bow control. We have all been their done that.........at lease I have. People standing on back deck under power/docking NOT AT ALL a good idea.

David Martin

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I always put the Capitan in the fault chair, when someone goes overboard...........Back deck use under power is a no way no how.

Yes over the top narrating