• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Yamaha Wakeboard Rack Handle ?

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

USN_Snipe4Life

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I've been looking for prints like these for about 3 weeks now thanks!!

I see why - looks like the 242X comes with the swivel racks that were added to my AR240.

Ouch, 60 bucks! I'm gonna go measure it. Although I think its bigger than 3/8. I'm assuming since its Yanaha it will be metric anyhow.

Last edited:

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Consider checking with Samson, they make an ss Version as an upgrade for their reverse tower mirror/arm that may fit. It’s $35ish with shipping.

USN_Snipe4Life

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks all for the help. Today, I was able to remove the spring loaded handle on the port side and now keep it removed to use on both.

USN_Snipe4Life

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Well it turns out that the one handle I did have was lost by the Misses who freaked out over a spider as she was using it and of course it fell into the depths of the lake. Anyone had any luck locating a replacement or know the thread size? I see some on Grainger that look promising but I'd need to know what the thread size is in order to get the right one.