• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Yeti RTIC Tumbler Grip/Float Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Has anyone tested the float to see if it works?? We never did!! Just kidding!! I want to hear stories of cups being lost overboard and then recovered because the float did it's job.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@veedubtek did you never get an invoice? We got a little swamped with orders on this one and then had delays with the logos. Please call me if you did not get taken care of. 850-960-3236

KyleWade14

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Has anyone tested the float to see if it works?? We never did!! Just kidding!! I want to hear stories of cups being lost overboard and then recovered because the float did it's job.
I hope to not lose mine overboard...that would mean I just committed alcohol abuse!!

mb300sd

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Have these all been shipped? I got and paid my invoice, but no sign of anything yet.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I believe all of them have shipped. Can you call the office in the AM and ask one of my assistants? 850-867-1410

njmr2fan

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I missed this one, probably because I live under a rock and don't know what Rtic was until this past weekend. Can we still order?

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Yes we will let you in on this one give my office a call at 850-867-1410 tomorrow

Bill D

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I love the way mine turned out. Especially the Aqua Camo one. I'll be watching for when you offer them in the Snow Camo pattern!

image.jpeg

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@Bill D those look great!! Have you tested their buoyancy yet?

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I love the way mine turned out. Especially the Aqua Camo one. I'll be watching for when you offer them in the Snow Camo pattern!

View attachment 36960
Camo was an option? Man I gotta start reading things more thorough before ordering. It looks sharp!

Bill D

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I just put them in the sink. They float surprisingly well. I had one with the lid on but full of water, and the other with the lid off. They float better with the lid on, but the actual float part takes a good bit of pushing to submerge. After completely submerged it still popped right back to the surface.

image.jpeg

njmr2fan

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
How do these grips get applied to the cups? Are they removable? Is there a seam on the back?

Bill D

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
The grips come attached from @JetBoatPilot. They are attached just like SeaDek with the adhesive and I don't see them being removable. There is a seam down the back, but it's not really noticeable. They also come with a matching colored circle for the bottom. I haven't got mine put on yet, but if you look back at @shane hric's picture you can see them.

The thick part on the bottom of mine is the "float", and it is always black/grey. You can get it without that and it will have the color match circle for the bottom. I forget the $ breakdown, but it's listed earlier in the thread. Don't forget to mention you want the Jetboaters.net emblem when you order!

shane hric

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I just put them in the sink. They float surprisingly well. I had one with the lid on but full of water, and the other with the lid off. They float better with the lid on, but the actual float part takes a good bit of pushing to submerge. After completely submerged it still popped right back to the surface.

View attachment 36961
Sweet...they work...ha ha ha!

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Bill D

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
No dishwasher. None of the Yeti-ish cups like this are "dishwasher safe", so not really a big deal there.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@bronze_10 yes we have red and yes you can get in. This was really a special we did for forum members so we will likely extend this special to forum members indefinitely.

I am also thinking we need to send some of the funds to the forum owners for help with paying operation expenses.

Status
Not open for further replies.