• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD 2016 242 Limited S E-Series ****This is Mikey's Boat**** SOLD SOLD SOLD

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Wow this was tough to read.....miss Mikey's colorful posts and humor! I kept my eye out for his house while I was boating with Yamaha on the new line up a couple of weeks ago.....big lake though. Still can't believe how fast he passed away....but man he was happy to have this new boat!

Whoever buys is will know it was well loved!

@Andy S If Miss Barbie is still there next year....I wonder if she'd enjoy a ride on a 2018 model in memory of Mikey?

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@Andy S If Miss Barbie is still there next year....I wonder if she'd enjoy a ride on a 2018 model in memory of Mikey?
She would absolutely love it. However, right now she is planning on selling the lake house and moving closer to her son in Atlanta.

ToddW850

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Man oh man...tough post to read because Mikey was such a good member to everyone. Hope Miss Barbie gets it sold and all is well.

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
UPDATE - there is a pending purchase from a member of this forum . They are hoping to pick up the boat this week. Once the transaction is complete I or the person who bought the boat will let everyone know.

Until the announcement that the sale is completed, feel free to contact me via PM and if for some reason the sale falls apart I will send you Miss Barbie's contact information.

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
UPDATE - there is a pending purchase from a member of this forum . They are hoping to pick up the boat this week. Once the transaction is complete I or the person who bought the boat will let everyone know.

Until the announcement that the sale is completed, feel free to contact me via PM and if for some reason the sale falls apart I will send you Miss Barbie's contact information.
Someone is going to get a great boat! It will be interesting to see if they start posting lots of dank memes ;)

2nazt

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tidewater
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
That's is awesome news as I'm hoping it helps Miss Barbie be closer to family and the boat gets a good home with a lot of use and care as Mikey would want

ToddW850

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Awesome! Them being a member makes it even better.

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Andy S - OUT_FRIGGIN_STANDING. . . . I know you'll keep us posted.

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I just got the official word from Miss Barbie, the boat has been sold and is currently heading south. I will let the new owner post who he is. If people are real detectives they can probably figure out who it is.

Miss Barbie really appreciated all the kind words that everyone has posted about her and Mikey.

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Instant Classic!

Can not wait to find out who that is.

--

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
LOL. Don't think the thought didn't cross my mind! I have to buy a 3/4 ton truck before I buy my next boat though

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length