• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2018 190FSH sales vs 210FSH sales

ClemsonTiger

REJECTED / BANNED
REJECTED / BANNED
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other

Bubblehead

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Ugh, I always have to do this and it confounds me every time. Please re-read my post correctly. For simplicity I have provided the key point you missed.

"(plastic rod holders, anchor locker leaking/water, just 2 of the too many to list)."
Incorrect sir, I do not want someone to unknowingly make the same mistake I did. When someone says they are considering the FSH, they should be made aware of all opinions and all situations...not only enthusiasts opinions that are supportive regardless of any shortcoming
I didnt miss it. Ignored it because it doesn't help. "Too many to list" is not specific. Do you not have the bandwith, RAM or desire to list them? As for your second comment, I agree. I am looking for situations and fact based opinions beyond the enthusiasts. I dont like this boat because of reasons I will not say; is not helpful. When I started researching the FSH, I read threads here for days. Understanding that sometimes stuff happens and I am not buying a top of the line boat. During all of that, NEVER once did I see a comment from you that was helpul. You came off as a bitter, former FSH owner for reasons I could not determine (because history has been deleted). If your intent is to inform and help, you are going about it the wrong way. Instead of trolling the FSH forum for chances to leave negative comments, I ask that you start your own thread "My list of reasons why you shouldn't buy a FSH." Then include the "too many to list" items you have. I promise I will read every word with open mind.

Bubblehead

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length

ClemsonTiger

REJECTED / BANNED
REJECTED / BANNED
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
You came off as a bitter, former FSH owner for reasons I could not determine (because history has been deleted). If your intent is to inform and help, you are going about it the wrong way. Instead of trolling the FSH forum for chances to leave negative comments, I ask that you start your own thread "My list of reasons why you shouldn't buy a FSH." Then include the "too many to list" items you have. I promise I will read every word with open mind.
Appreciate your opinion and your recommendations. I don't agree with either; however, that is neither here nor there.

ClemsonTiger

REJECTED / BANNED
REJECTED / BANNED
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
I said 251 not 231...what point are you trying to make?
Buddy, attention to detail is critical! The .PDF may incorrectly state 231 in 1 location, but if you look at the boat length (24'10"), boat description, and title, you will clearly see the error is in the .PDF printout and the figures are correct. Devil is in the details my friend. Look closely at things, it will aid in the future. :)

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Ugh, I always have to do this and it confounds me every time. Please re-read my post correctly. For simplicity I have provided the key point you missed.

"(plastic rod holders, anchor locker leaking/water, just 2 of the too many to list)."
If you spent some time to write up your complete experience it would be more helpful to members than saying "Ugh". I thought you'd done this...but perhaps that was one of the posts you deleted...???

ClemsonTiger

REJECTED / BANNED
REJECTED / BANNED
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
If you spent some time to write up your complete experience it would be more helpful to members than saying "Ugh". I thought you'd done this...but perhaps that was one of the posts you deleted...???
I fail to see the correlation between my frustration with incorrectly read, referenced or quoted posts.....and a write up of my FSH experience.

Maybe if you could explain how they are related it would help.

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I said 251 not 231...what point are you trying to make?
Hey...its only $106K boat compared to a $33k...that's a fair comparison! LOL That is like comparing a Kia Cadenza with a BMW 8 Series! Good luck with your discussions!

Corey

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Buddy, attention to detail is critical! The .PDF may incorrectly state 231 in 1 location, but if you look at the boat length (24'10"), boat description, and title, you will clearly see the error is in the .PDF printout and the figures are correct. Devil is in the details my friend. Look closely at things, it will aid in the future. :)
PDF states 106,800 WITHOUT tax and registration and dealer fees so add at least another 10 to 15,000 for all that and you will definitely be close to the 125 number... So yes the Devil is in the details

ClemsonTiger

REJECTED / BANNED
REJECTED / BANNED
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Hey...its only $106K boat compared to a $33k...that's a fair comparison! LOL That is like comparing a Kia Cadenza with a BMW 8 Series! Good luck with your discussions!
Context @Julian Poster said it was a 125K boat, hyperbole to exaggerate a point. I was showing that it was not a 125K boat and that 106K is MSRP...which is never true sales price. Unlike Yamaha, most boats do not sell for MSRP.

Context is key my friend.

ClemsonTiger

REJECTED / BANNED
REJECTED / BANNED
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
PDF states 106,800 WITHOUT tax and registration and dealer fees so add at least another 10 to 15,000 for all that and you will definitely be close to the 125 number... So yes the Devil is in the details
See post above...Yamaha is the only brand that enforces MSRP (to the best of my knowledge). I am sure someone will have some obscure example of 1 boat selling for MSRP.

And "Dealer Fees" are another Yamaha anomaly.

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

ClemsonTiger

REJECTED / BANNED
REJECTED / BANNED
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Prime example of how typical boat price/sales occur. So that Scout 106K...is no where near the actual sales price.

2019 Cobia 301 CC quote.jpg

Bubblehead

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
@ClemsonTiger your not my buddy. You are completely off base, bitter and just trying to agitate people. Let's agree that I exaggerated the price on the Scout and acknowledge that it changes nothing. Still way more expensive and you refuse to discuss the actual point that I tried to make. Just a troll, out to ruin a good forum.

ClemsonTiger

REJECTED / BANNED
REJECTED / BANNED
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
@ClemsonTiger your not my buddy. You are completely off base, bitter and just trying to agitate people. Let's agree that I exaggerated the price on the Scout and acknowledge that it changes nothing. Still way more expensive and you refuse to discuss the actual point that I tried to make. Just a troll, out to ruin a good forum.
You hurt my feelings @Bubblehead and it will be difficult knowing we aren't buddies :(

I'm sorry you feel the way that you do, but I can't please everyone. I know some people cannot stand opinions other than their own...guess that is why the political climate is the way it is in our country currently. Don't fret my friend (sorry, forgot we aren't buddies) and cheer up buttercup! :)

Don't allow a message board to bring you down

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
upload_2018-7-27_17-16-35.jpeg