• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2019 242se sound system

Daron

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I just got my boat this weekend and have been researching mostly stereo upgrades first on this forum. Lots of good info from you all, thanks. As it pertains to the Fusion control head you have, the MS-RA70N, my new 2019 came with the exact same model. If you are interested in upgrading to SiriusXM this is what I found out. Here is the link to the thread, just scroll to the last comment/post.

https://jetboaters.net/threads/2019-12-connext-fusion-sirius-ready.20777/

Last edited:

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

jocolo21

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Nice install. Did you add extra speakers at the helm too?

Surprised you didn't mount the WS420 at the helm. You could also benefit from a ground bus bar (thats a stack of wire on that neg. terminal!)
Yes 2 WS 6.5 at the helm and also another 10 WS sub, also had to replace the the Fusion head unit to work with the new amps the stock fusion is rigged to only work witht he factory ws amp sound is crisp and loud.
i just added rock light for mood ligthing inside the boat and 2 of them went on the swim deck they are RGB so tons of different colors

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Julian