• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2019 Miami boat show attendees?????

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
If you are going to the Miami boat show (especially if you are going on 2/14)....please be sure to live stream a video of the new Yamaha and post up a link here to your video (and ideally your channel info so people can watch live).

@veedubtek will be live streaming on Saturday.

Manufacturer (like Yamaha) folks....you are welcome to post your live stream info too!

We are going to the raleigh boat show today... maybe they will have one there too....... (incert hysterical laughing)....

This is exciting. What if it’s only a 240 FSH or something along those lines. That would be a let down.

That'd be best case scenario for me :) That'd be the only possible Yamaha that I might have any interest in at this point

This is exciting. What if it’s only a 240 FSH or something along those lines. That would be a let down.

Reputable sources say it will be a 26-27 foot open bow runabout - not a center console, with a hard top, and "new tech and innovation" will also be announced (not sure what that means...).

Not to steal Veedubtek's thunder but I will be there on Friday AM and will try to live broadcast. Never done it before nor linked to a website but I will try for sure. I will also take as many pics as they allow close up of all the new features to post here.
Julian, if you can send me some info on how to link it here i would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Just please don’t stream in portrait!! Pretty please :D

Not to steal Veedubtek's thunder but I will be there on Friday AM and will try to live broadcast. Never done it before nor linked to a website but I will try for sure. I will also take as many pics as they allow close up of all the new features to post here.
Julian, if you can send me some info on how to link it here i would appreciate it.

Thanks,

The more the merrier...everyone will come with their own point of view. There are two main ways you can approach this, Youtube or Facebook....your call on which you prefer. They both offer a live stream option, and record that live stream. Then, once you are done streaming, you can link the recording to a post here.

To do that, you go to the recording and get the URL (FB sometimes makes that hard...I've often found an easy way to do it is to click on the share button and then select share by email - then you just copy the URL out of the email it spawns), they may have made that more intuitive since I last did it! Once you have the URL copied, start a new post type, enter your intro text, then click on the icon on the tool bar "..." (between the smilie and Camera icon) and under that you will see "Media", click on that and paste in your URL. Done.

The more the merrier...everyone will come with their own point of view. There are two main ways you can approach this, Youtube or Facebook....your call on which you prefer. They both offer a live stream option, and record that live stream. Then, once you are done streaming, you can link the recording to a post here.

To do that, you go to the recording and get the URL (FB sometimes makes that hard...I've often found an easy way to do it is to click on the share button and then select share by email - then you just copy the URL out of the email it spawns), they may have made that more intuitive since I last did it! Once you have the URL copied, start a new post type, enter your intro text, then click on the icon on the tool bar "..." (between the smilie and Camera icon) and under that you will see "Media", click on that and paste in your URL. Done.

Perfect, sounds like a plan. NO PORTRAIT, lol.

Perfect, sounds like a plan. NO PORTRAIT, lol.

Steady hands and slow movements are also crucial. Ideally having someone run the camera while you narrate and are hands on works the best. You also might want to do a test run just so you know the steps.

LOL. Please steal my thunder, I don't know what I'm doing either.

I will tell ya, I logged into my youtube yesterday just to see, and I had to "verify" my account before I could livestream. Today, I got a message saying I was verified and I could, but I haven't tried it yet.

I will tell ya, I logged into my youtube yesterday just to see, and I had to "verify" my account before I could livestream. Today, I got a message saying I was verified and I could, but I haven't tried it yet.
If you can verify the beam remains 8'6" - legal for regular towing with no extra permits, 2 or 3 axles? and Dry weight?
That would be awesome to know.

--

Lol, same here, never used it before this. It will be interesting to say the least.
I will try and cover as much as im allowed to. If its visible, i will get it in my shots. I will use to methods of recording, 1 for YouTube and a different one for stills.

If you can verify the beam remains 8'6" - legal for regular towing with no extra permits, 2 or 3 axles? and Dry weight?
That would be awesome to know.

--

They said it is the widest jetboat, I cannot imagine why they would say that if it is 8'6"

I'll be there Friday and Saturday... will report back!

We happen to be in Florida this week and may be going to the Miami boat show depending on whether its indoors or outdoors.

It's both indoors and outdoors. It's... in a word.... ENORMOUS. If you want to see even close to most of it, plan for several days there. The Yamaha booth has always been inside.

7677C137-FDCF-4624-95A9-8F28016D4940.png

Nice find - sharp looking boat, looks like most of the extra 3' is for the rear loungers?

Not my cup of tea. It looks like a 19 foot boat with an extra few feet for a pair of twin beds in the back.

Back