• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2022 orders already being canceled?

@Chris W. now i got my boat in oct last year and while things have gone up price wise, my deal was nowhere near what yours is. i would walk away from this dealer. there are many other dealers getting 27's in. i had to put $1000 down which was totally refundable. i paid zero freight and prep. the dealer waived that. boat was msrp @ 3.99% + tax, reg and i think maybe $200 for a doc fee....thats it. the dealer markup on the sd is a hair over $30k. believe me they have the wiggle room to work with you a little and due to price, the 27's are a little harder to sell than the smaller boats.
Any chance you can tell me who and where your dealer is?

pier 47 in wildwood nj. zero complaints. they were fantastic to deal with

Hello everyone. First time post here. I have a 2022 212 on order since March with a dealer in the Orlando area. I ordered it at a boat show.

Your dealer was very upfront about their process, and all dealers should have been the same way. As this is the issue for new boat buyers, they are under the impression that they "ordered a boat" when they actually bought a place in line for right of first refusal for the allocation coming in.

And the dealer when they actually had the chance of placing an order, which was half a year later, purchased as many of the color combinations and models as they had pre-orders for. But did it just like an airline overbooking a flight. They knew, some would be disappointed in color, style etc and back out. Or they would oversell their allocation, and have to break it to the customer in one way or another.

That information either came as, "sorry, we over sold our allocation" or "sorry, Yamaha cancelled your order" which is total BS and a cop out for the dealer to say that. I doubt a dealer would say that, but that is what the potential customer heard. Yamaha never cancelled an order that was never placed. The dealers have an allocation, and they oversold their allocation. That "cancelled order" was too deep in their list to ever make it to the order desk.

Well I have some shocking news. My dealer put the order in for my 195 on August 18th. I was thinking if it comes in by oct/nov I'd be lucky. Just got a call its leaving the factory and will be ready for pick up. That was crazy fast. Waited 6 months last year for my 190 to come in. Totally unexpected.

Well I have some shocking news. My dealer put the order in for my 195 on August 18th. I was thinking if it comes in by oct/nov I'd be lucky. Just got a call its leaving the factory and will be ready for pick up. That was crazy fast. Waited 6 months last year for my 190 to come in. Totally unexpected.

Congratulations :thumbsup:[flag] that was fast i put an order/ deposit down on aug 25th for a ar195 hope mine comes in soon

Back