• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

252 Accessories switches

Richard Lajoie

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
On the new 252 series boats, where would you tie into the extra Accessory switches behind the helm. Is there a place to plug and play, I see there is power to those switches because they light up.

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
The real question is what are you planning to control with those.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
My total guess is they are something like this.....so you'll find wires (or as joco says plugs) hanging off the switch ready for you to connect <your device's> power to them. <IE they are powered and ready to connect to>

Last edited:

jocolo21

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
My total guess is they are something like this.....so you'll find wires (or as joco says plugs) hanging off the switch ready for you to connect power to them.

They are powered already all you have to do is connect you accesory, i used it for my underwater lights

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
They are powered already all you have to do is connect you accesory, i used it for my underwater lights
Sorry....I should have been more clear. They are ready for you to connect the power connection from your accessory to them.