• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

275 is here and its....

jameskeller76

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
not a good looking boat IMO

1550087462854.png

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Yamaha provided the marketing images which Julian and I both have posted.

Yamaha provided many images and we both picked our favorites of the duplicates so you may find some differences in our posts.

We also are uploading videos which will be found in 2019 Model Year Information

Here are the threads;

@Julians with full size images

2019 Yamaha 275 Detail Images

2019 275 Detail Images part 2

My thumb nailed version of the detail images

2019 Yamaha 275 Detail Images (as thumbnails)

The lifestyle images

2019 Yamaha 275 Lifestyle Images

And finally the press release

Yamaha 275 Series News Releases

subysti

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
at $130,000 they priced themselves out. At that price there are a lot of other twins engine boats that offer more.

dadofral

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I really don't care for the design of this boat either, I'm not sure who they are marketing it to????? Families can't use it for much, price tag is super steep.....I agree with subysti, for that money you can have other boats that have more to offier.

Skidog52

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Does anyone know how to get around the CA compliant thing? This boat is amazing... Can I buy it out of state and bring it into California?

RiverRacerX

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Anyone have photos of the entry level $100k version? Does it really have no regular bimini at all?

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Specs indicate that the base model comes with a bimini. I just don't think it's been photographed with it on.

Anyone see one of these in the wild yet, not at a dealer/boat show?

RiverRacerX

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
I am interested in the floor plan. It has a ton of room. But 500hp in a 5k lb boat that pushes 51mph is really working those pumps. It must drink fuel. I have a 212SS now (11 years now) and I love it, but it is crap in rough water. I don't care what anyone says. I came from a 28' Nordic, which in comparison to the 275 is about 1k heavier and can run 62 with the same power in a sterndrive setup.
My other concern is why they went with a 20 degree deadrise? Not ideal for cutting through chop. I would love to ride in one to see how it performs. I don't need to go fast, but my next boat has to handle the rougher water better. The 212 is a fishing bobber and doesn't track on the water in moderate to big chop.
And I have driven/rode in just about everything on Havasu.

Robconn

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
For the 100K Price point, I would get a cruiser not a bow rider unless I was a wake boarder then at that point there are plenty of competitors to choose from. I like the design but I would be content with 24ft Yamaha for the price difference.

Attachments

RiverRacerX

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
My wife said if they do loungers in the 24' next year, we are upgrading. Anyone want a super clean 212SS? :)

seadude

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Isn't it time to move these threads to a dedicated 275 section and (hopefully) hear from some owners?