• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

7" Connext Screen Replacement

Myers4501

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
HELP!!! I just got of the phone with Yamaha corporate about replacing my 7" Connext Screen. They informed me the Screen is $11,000 and they have non in stock and do not know if they will ever have them. They said they are aware of the issue, however doing nothing about it. This is absurd. How can a major company produce a product and not offer parts available to replace at a reasonable cost. I am just shocked that the rep said "Yamaha Executive team is aware of the issue, just not doing anything about it" Unbelievable. Is anyone else hearing the same thing?

anmut

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
$11,000? COME ON... no f'ing way unless it's made from melted gold.

DannyK

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
My local dealer stated they are on back order and may not have any until Sept. 2024. He stated the part is about $700 but encouraged owners to continue reaching out to Yamaha Customer Relations if they are having this problem. (800) 962-7926.
Dealer also stated they are getting reports that new ones are going completely dark at times.

I will be calling them this week.