• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Cory

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Bummer just got a full set of four from Amazon on Friday.

Craig

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Very interested in this, been wanting to try these products after reading all the great reviews.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

tdonoughue

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hey! Those are the Hot Sauce people! I just got my first bottle. I see a 4 pack in my future...

duanepillar

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Love the hot sauce!!

fairpilot

Jetboaters Commander
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I use to be a dealer for boat bling. Any questions or information I can prob help with.

jonw9

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GTS
Boat Length
I am just getting to my boat, and finding out about the Bling. My last boat would just dry off on the way home and I would clean the seats with some random West Marine product.

Now I am living on the lake, and the boat will be on the lift. Do those of you that use Hot Sauce after every outing do so because of salt water? I am wondering if I need to jump in the lake each night to wipe down my boat. It also seems that some/many of you wet the hull with vinegar&water prior to the sauce.

I am wondering if I should start with just the vinyl sauce for the seats, or just jump in with a 4 pack. I guess I should get some Quickie Sauce on the hull ASAP, even though it will be on the water for a few days before I will be able to apply it.

Is there a shelf life for this product? Meaning if I buy a gallon to use over the next few years, will it expire, and I should stick with the smaller quarts?

jawsf16

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@jonw9 Most people here don't sauce it every time out. I do mine every now and then and it looks great. I highly recommend all of the products. Just buy them all and in bulk. I use them on all my vehicles inside and out. No shelf life issues that I have experienced or heard of. Also the hot sauce works best if the boat is damp, so I use a spray water bottle prior to the hot sauce if it is dry.

jonw9

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GTS
Boat Length
That is good news. I ordered a quart of each. I will throw on a coat of Quickie and Conditioner as soon as the delivery arrives, and then use the Hot and vinyl occasionally. I would say applied monthly but living here, that would be 3 times a year (hence my concern about shelf life).

Kelso

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I use the Hot Sauce every time I pull it out of the water, fresh water or salt makes no matter. I just use it as part of the cleaning process. I go through it pretty fast.

SCSTWG

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I also use the Hot Sauce for all exterior and interior fiberglass every time out and the vinyl sauce on the seats every time as well. Love the products and while I have a decent stock of all 4 product types, I would get in on a group buy. I also love using the hot sauce after I wash the cars.

billyb

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
I need to order some for the hull...I am in.

WickedPorter

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I've always been a detail freak, if it's meant to shine I've learned how to maintain it quite well over the years through personal experience and a good friend who is certified through the GM BSEP program (and is more OCD than I am!) When it comes to making my boat perma-shine: clay bar once a year and compound if necessary, coat it with 2-3 coats of Zaino twice a year (once after the clay/compound, once again later in the season), and maintain with Hot Sauce. I just recently discovered Hot Sauce within the last year and am thoroughly amazed by it. It removes water spots (great for a black boat!), leaves a shiny, incredibly smooth/slick finish, and makes water bead like crazy so I know there's some good protection in there too.

I clean the outside/hull of the boat every 2-3 outings, which equates to about once per week. It's never very difficult to clean because nothing really sticks to it!

I have a black Armada ... I gave up on keeping that thing clean, until I discovered Hot Sauce. Works amazing on vehicles!

Last edited:

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I use to be a dealer for boat bling. Any questions or information I can prob help with.
I bought my first Hot Sauce from you.

If you don't mind me asking, why did you give it up?

fairpilot

Jetboaters Commander
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Couple reasons, Boat Bling would like for you to have accounts like dealers around town. I did have accounts but they were not productive. Was very hard to get dealers to come onboard, hard to convince people to sell a new product when they have one they love on their shelf. This was my biggest reason, smaller factors were, the owner of Yamaha Jetboaters began selling the exact same thing and kinda pushed me off the site,(well not kinda)basically took all my info off and told me if I post anything about the product I would be banned, slowly people were fooled into the needs of the unemployed site owner and began buying becasue they felt they should support him, we see how that worked out. Finally, I have a construction business that has really taken off, I was getting overwhelmed coming home at night and packing orders till midnight. I did love the business but had to choose where my living was going to come from. I appreciate your purchases and still use the products today, I also answer technical questions when they arise for people who are considering using the products.

jawsf16

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I bought my first Boat Bling from Chris. Awesome service and info - thanks for taking the high road on this. We know what the low road looks like...

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Couple reasons, Boat Bling would like for you to have accounts like dealers around town. I did have accounts but they were not productive. Was very hard to get dealers to come onboard, hard to convince people to sell a new product when they have one they love on their shelf. This was my biggest reason, smaller factors were, the owner of Yamaha Jetboaters began selling the exact same thing and kinda pushed me off the site,(well not kinda)basically took all my info off and told me if I post anything about the product I would be banned, slowly people were fooled into the needs of the unemployed site owner and began buying becasue they felt they should support him, we see how that worked out. Finally, I have a construction business that has really taken off, I was getting overwhelmed coming home at night and packing orders till midnight. I did love the business but had to choose where my living was going to come from. I appreciate your purchases and still use the products today, I also answer technical questions when they arise for people who are considering using the products.
Thanks for the reply. Congrats on the construction biz success.

motorboater

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
If all their products are as good as the Hot Sauce I will be very happy to buy them all.