• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

AR210 Impeller

Daniel Otten

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hey all. Apparently new impellers are getting harder to find. I was able to get a port side one from Partzilla but they told me the starboard side is backorder at least 30 days from Yamaha. Does anyone have one? 6S8-R1321-10-00
.20230412_194130.jpg

Last edited:

HawaiiBreeze

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Plan B - Having the existing re-furbed by the folks ImPros?

Daniel Otten

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I dont know if it's viable? I'd don't want to pay to send something in just to get bamboozaled into buying something else.

They Solas props everyone raves about are not even close to the OEM pitch specs so I'm very reluctant to use them.

Attachments

Daniel Otten

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Looking for 68S-R1321-10-0

John Mcpartland

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
6AP-R1321-10-00
this is the pn on yamaha sports warehouse

Daniel Otten

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yup won't work for me. Mine is an AR210 with port side 68S-R1321-02-00, starboard side 68S-R1321-10-00. You can find port side all day long. It's the starboard side that's the issue. I was able to take it to a guy locally that can repair it but it's the cost of a new one unfortunately.

Sublime991

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yup won't work for me. Mine is an AR210 with port side 68S-R1321-02-00, starboard side 68S-R1321-10-00. You can find port side all day long. It's the starboard side that's the issue. I was able to take it to a guy locally that can repair it but it's the cost of a new one unfortunately.

I've been in the same boat for almost a year now. When I placed the order last June Boats.net said 3-4 weeks. Every time I get within about 2 weeks of the arrival date it jumps back a couple more weeks. Just this morning it pushed back to the end of August. So frustrating!

I'm considering putting on a new Port side impeller for now, then keep that one as a back up if/when the Starboard one comes in.

Does anyone have any first hand experience with non-OEM impellers on the AR210? The boat already feels slightly underpowered and I don't want to do anything to make that worse!

CaptRedbeard

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I've been in the same boat for almost a year now. When I placed the order last June Boats.net said 3-4 weeks. Every time I get within about 2 weeks of the arrival date it jumps back a couple more weeks. Just this morning it pushed back to the end of August. So frustrating!

I'm considering putting on a new Port side impeller for now, then keep that one as a back up if/when the Starboard one comes in.

Does anyone have any first hand experience with non-OEM impellers on the AR210? The boat already feels slightly underpowered and I don't want to do anything to make that worse!
Oof. I placed an order for port/stbd replacement impellers and wear rings through boats.net in January this year and have experienced the same. They said they were on order and would be available within 2 months when I ordered. Just got pushed back to August. The catch is, they shipped one impeller and two wear rings without asking.

At this point I’m planning on cancelling the order at the end of the season and ship my impellers to be refurbished in the off-season instead.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
First off, these parts houses are chisters, they know they don’t have the parts, they also know that there is no ETA on these parts, they take your money as well others to use as operating capital then will refund peoples money when they finally come to the realization the parts aren’t coming and will lay the blame at Yamahas feet. If you want the straight dope on parts availability call Vallely Sport and Marine in Bismarck ND.

@Daniel Otten, does it really matter whether a repaired one costs the same as new? If your impeller is messed up and needs replacing and you can’t get a new one then get yours fixed by Impros and be back in business. I get it, but it is what it is, you can be right or you can be successful, I say be successful, the season is upon us, get it fixed and go forth and make more great memories. There aren’t any Uhauls following the hearse to the graveyard.

Last edited: