• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

AR240 2019 sunning cushion

Narria

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I saw that the 25ft Yamaha jetboat has an optional cushion that fits in the front seating area. It makes a larger area for laying out. Does anyone know if it would fit the 24ft Yamaha AR240 2019? As far as I can find there isn't one available for the 24ft.

so did my 19 ar240...though i've never used them..

Pretty sure all Yamaha's come with a bow filler cushion. Unless of course you buy used and they either forgot to give it to you, or didn't have one for whatever reason.

I saw that the 25ft Yamaha jetboat has an optional cushion that fits in the front seating area. It makes a larger area for laying out. Does anyone know if it would fit the 24ft Yamaha AR240 2019? As far as I can find there isn't one available for the 24ft.

Vertical, or horizontal? You should have gotten the horizontal cushions for your boat (2 separate pieces), which should slide into molded notches in the fiberglass along the front edge of the bottom of the bow seat cushions. Not certain about the vertical back cushion, although my boat has similar moldings for such a back "seat".

Vertical, or horizontal? You should have gotten the horizontal cushions for your boat (2 separate pieces), which should slide into molded notches in the fiberglass along the front edge of the bottom of the bow seat cushions. Not certain about the vertical back cushion, although my boat has similar moldings for such a back "seat".
The 2 cushions can be used as another seat with one as a seat back or both can be used as a bow sun pad.
My 16 ar240 came with them

The 2 cushions can be used as another seat with one as a seat back or both can be used as a bow sun pad.
My 16 ar240 came with them

Nice! I never knew that, or considered that arrangement!

Yup....those cushions come with the boat. They can either go like this:
1632835363462.png

Or like this (same 2 cushions)
1632835391746.png

so did my 19 ar240...though i've never used them..
we bought it used. although it is in excellent condition we didn't get the cushions. would you be willing to sell yours?

Pretty sure all Yamaha's come with a bow filler cushion. Unless of course you buy used and they either forgot to give it to you, or didn't have one for whatever reason.
The 190 series doesn't. Or at least didn't when I bought. Only the 192/195's.

Dang budget boats. I would love to have one :(

we bought it used. although it is in excellent condition we didn't get the cushions. would you be willing to sell yours?
sorry, don't want to sell yet....we'll try them out first..heck, we just took the bow bench extension pieces a couple of outings ago, and momma likes them.

sorry, don't want to sell yet....we'll try them out first..heck, we just took the bow bench extension pieces a couple of outings ago, and momma likes them.
if you change your mind send me a shout! thanks

The previous owner said he never received them. He bought the boat when it was a year old.

Back