• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Banned from the other site!

Zarrella

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Well I guess I pissed someone off over there. After 11 years on that site I can not post anything without a moderators approval. I tried to post a Welcome aboard message and it was denied. Funny thing is I never heard a word from the Supreme Commander...just kicked to the curb.

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Well I guess I pissed someone off over there. After 11 years on that site I can not post anything without a moderators approval. I tried to post a Welcome aboard message and it was denied. Funny thing is I never heard a word from the Supreme Commander...just kicked to the curb.

What you say? ...cmon now give it up.... I kinda forgot about "over there"

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
What other site

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
WOW ! @Zarrella gets TROPHY POINTS <here> fer just sitting there minding his P's and Q's . Life ain't fair !!!!!!!! ...... LOL !

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
A perfect example of why we created this forum. No one person can just decide to ban someone here.

In the words of Monty Python...."you transgressed the unwritten laws" :cigar::banghead::vomit:

I'm not sure he's EVER told anyone they were banned, let alone why. He just loves the power.

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
The curtain got yanked open on the "all powerful OZ" along time ago.

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Welcome to the banned club! Just like everyone else I never received any information stating that I was and/or why I was banned. I'm grateful this forum was created by a group of good honest people that want to share ideas/information.

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I could be banned, but I would have no idea because I have never gone back and tried to post. There should be a fully committed award for those that have no posts on the other site after registering here!!!!

96Pirate

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
As far as I know I am not banned over there and not sure why I would be but you know what...I don't give a crap either way! I think I have been over there a couple of times since I joined here 9 months ago and each time I asked myself WHY did I do this. I think the only benefit is for researching topics that have not been covered here yet. But as this site grows more and more of those topics will be covered here. This is a far superior site and we need to continually thank the creators of it. So a here is a BIG THANK YOU!

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Appreciate the thanks, but the key to this site is the MEMBERS not the creators. Something I often told Brian, but he never listened to. He used to (on the very odd occasion) ask me for an opinion on a change to his site, and I'd give him my opinion (which often differed), and I'd suggest he ask the members at large. He almost never did. An example was creating a forum for every single model....oh well....like we've all said....no reason to look backwards....

Onwards an upwards!

96Pirate

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Agreed but it takes initiative to start something and you guys did. The members make the site stronger but it had to start somewhere. Feel good about what you guys did and continue to do. You deserve it!

jawsf16

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I could be banned, but I would have no idea because I have never gone back and tried to post. There should be a fully committed award for those that have no posts on the other site after registering here!!!!
x2

Don't know, don't care!

scot71

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Makes me want see if I can get banned myself (even though I rarely go there anymore). Sounds like it probably wouldn't be that hard to do. :)

Zarrella

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
I really only went there to look up old stuff when I am trying to remember something. I don't even recognize anyone over there anymore.....except Ronnie lol.

octavio3311

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
What is this other site you refer to. ;)
That site died a long time ago!!!

Lspeedss

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
:eek: There's another site?:wideyed::woot:

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I've never gone over there and looked at the latest new posts from new members (not getting answered) and Googled their names to see if their email addresses are public on other sites, or if they've used the same name on other sites and ensured they get a link to this one..... :muted::cigar:

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I still frequent both sites but this one more. Aside from the obvious functional improvements of this site over YJB there is also the fact that the membership base here is now more active and seemingly more knowledgeable than that of YJB. i think it helps that the focus here is not solely yamaha jet boats. As a result I feel like there are more opportunities to learn something new here. However, I learned a lot on YJB especially when I was a new member and feel almost obligated to help newbies to YJB whose questions often go unanswered, it ashamed since there is already a lot of information there especially for those that know how to use the search function.

By the way, Ive never been banned from yjb, not that I know of anyway, even though I've told or tried to tell other members there about this site and / or post links to strings here. For example, in response to one yjb string I copied and pasted a link to the Jbn string regarding a group buy jet boat pilot had going on thrust vectors and another about the 242 ls cover blow out JBP offered, sometimes I share this information by pm instead but I don't know if any of this information gets through or is visible for long. I still see value in the yjb site but mostly as a library of sorts, for me anyway.