• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Banned from the other site!

sstegh

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Hmmmm.... now that is an interesting point! Not the content but the url.
Looks like the domain registration doesn’t expire until 8/1/2018. I’m sure he’ll renew before it expires.

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@Bruce maybe you and @Julian can snatch it up if it's past due. . . . . . ; )
The domain name registration is paid until 2018-08-01. If Bryan has decided not to renew it might become available after that date.

I have offered in the past that if Bryan decided to retire YJB I would be happy to preserve the content as an online reference giving credit to him for his many years of stewardship of that forum. I would be happy to work with him to make this happen.

Last edited:

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Yeah....looks like he's not paid his hosting bill....

I wonder if he'd be willing to give it up now....we could probably run a donation drive and buy it from him for a nominal amount...but I suspect he won't give up on it.....he's more stubborn than me! :)

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
I think he uses his facebook page more than his web page but I may be wrong

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Yamaha jetboaters it has his logo on it but you have to be a member just like his web page I am not on it but many people I know are.

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Yeah....looks like he's not paid his hosting bill....

I wonder if he'd be willing to give it up now....we could probably run a donation drive and buy it from him for a nominal amount...but I suspect he won't give up on it.....he's more stubborn than me! :)
count me in as part of donors.

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yamaha jetboaters it has his logo on it but you have to be a member just like his web page I am not on it but many people I know are.
Hence, why a couple of my posts answering users questions on Yamaha Jetboaters FB with a link to this forum have been deleted... o_O

4x15mph

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Really interested in the content. Was a donor there and hope we can at least get Steve over here

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Really interested in the content. Was a donor there and hope we can at least get Steve over here
Steve might have knowledge but he is no better than Brian with his arrogance and dictator mentality. I personally DON'T want him here but that is just my opinion.

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
IT'S ALIVE!!!

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Hence, why a couple of my posts answering users questions on Yamaha Jetboaters FB with a link to this forum have been deleted... o_O
I'm double banned....from the yamahajetboaters.com and its FB page....and look...you can post their URL here if you want! Censorship is idiotic. If someone makes a better site than this one, our best approach it to compete and win vs trying to block members from finding out about it.

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
If IT was down, IT is back up, just went over for a minute to test and successfully posted "welcome" to a new member. The site needs a make over for sure. I hate resizing photos before posting and only maybe 30 posts in a year and a half compared to my use of this site.

Last edited:

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
If IT was down, IT is back up, just went over for a minute to test and successfully posted "welcome" to a new member. The site needs a make over for sure. I hate resizing photos before posting and only maybe 30 posts in a year and a half compared to my use of this site.
It was down all day on Saturday (no posts that day)....

The site it stuck on an old version of phpbb....which was a popular bulletin board software in its day....but its long in the tooth now. The traffic over there has dropped to a trickle....the sad part is the new folks that show up and get no replies....

Gym

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I'm double banned....from the yamahajetboaters.com and its FB page....and look...you can post their URL here if you want! Censorship is idiotic. If someone makes a better site than this one, our best approach it to compete and win vs trying to block members from finding out about it.
Yup, that didn't work for the East Germans either.

F.M.

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
So apparently trying to help answer 2 & 3 week old questions on Yamahajetboaters.net is not allowed if you reference threads from this site.

I don't know exactly when it happened, but I've had 3 posts deleted, been blocked from the Flame Arrestor forum, and when asking what gives in the Board Support forum I found out my postings now have to be approved.

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Noooooooo reallllllllly say it isn't true. class of 2018 life is just one lesson after another, but I believe you get brownie points for that here

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Didnt realize anyone even posted over there.
Everytime I take a look at that sight there is hardly any new posts.
If you want answers you come here. Plain and simple
Dont have a single post there

F.M.

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length

F.M.

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Noooooooo reallllllllly say it isn't true. class of 2018 life is just one lesson after another, but I believe you get brownie points for that here
I like brownies. In fact, my daughter just took a pan out of the oven.

20180402_200010.jpg