• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Banned from the other site!

Zarrella

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
My point exactly Ronnie. There is a lot of information in those old post. I tried emailing him but got no response. I guess my signature " Proud Member of Both Jet Boat Sites" pissed off Brian.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
My point exactly Ronnie. There is a lot of information in those old post. I tried emailing him but got no response. I guess my signature " Proud Member of Both Jet Boat Sites" pissed off Brian.
That would do it!

Zarrella

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
@Julian Funny thing is he has not removed it from my signature line. I just left him a voice mail....curious to see if he will actually call me back.

BravoMike

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I could be banned, but I would have no idea because I have never gone back and tried to post. There should be a fully committed award for those that have no posts on the other site after registering here!!!!
X3

Been back maybe a couple times to look for an old post/topic a few months back, otherwise no reason to visit. This site is so much better in every way! THANK YOU to those who took the time and effort to do this for the rest of us!

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
As far as I know I am not banned over there and not sure why I would be but you know what...I don't give a crap either way! I think I have been over there a couple of times since I joined here 9 months ago and each time I asked myself WHY did I do this. I think the only benefit is for researching topics that have not been covered here yet. But as this site grows more and more of those topics will be covered here. This is a far superior site and we need to continually thank the creators of it. So a here is a BIG THANK YOU!
A B-I-G X2 on this as well ! Well said, young man ! Happy New Year ~!
20 sm.png

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
LOL, Nice sig line!!

Big Shasta

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I went back and deleted every thread I ever started there. Even if it had little technical content. I didn't want them to have any content that I created. Sure he could have recreated it from backups but I'm not going back to find out.... Never looked back.

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@Big Shasta your intellectual property is yours to do with as you wish but I hope you reposted it here so that it exists somewhere that other forum members whether primarily Jbn or yjb can access it. I can't recall any of your specific posts on yjb but I'm sure that I (and likely others) have benefitted from them. It would be ashamed to just lose/forget that knowledge.

Last edited:

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Big Shasta your intellectual property is yours to do with as you wish but I hope you reposted it here so that it exists somewhere that other forum members whether primarily Jbn or yjb can access it. I can't recall any of your specific posts on yjb but I'm sure that I (and likely others) have benefitted from them. It would be ashamed to just lose/forget that knowledge.
X2

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
IMG_0044.PNG

Wow, it's been almost 3 years since the last post on this thread. I was not planning on posting here but just got this message when I tried to log onto to Yamahajetboaters.net . No warning, no notice, no call, etc. I could log on last night but not this morning. Not sure what I did wrong but immediately felt betrayed or somewhat wronged myself so I think I better understand how other felt when they were banned or suspended.

In retrospect I think I know why my account was suspended, i don't post there much but a week or so ago I put one of my DJI drone systems up for sale here and there but on the post / ad there I indicated that I was offering members here "jetboaters.net" the same deal. Wow if this is the cause it's a very petty one Bryan.

If the suspension is ever lifted I'm not sure I would know because at the moment I don't think I will ever go to the site again. If I were able to do so today I might remove all of the threads I started there. Oh well, I'm done ranting, life is too short for me to be bothered by shit like this, the weekend just started so I'm off to live it.

Scott griffith

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SR
Boat Length
I got the same thing this morning don't go over there much but do go to look up old Post . But like everyone said glad we have this site it's the best and everyone is great here .

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
What did you do to earn the wrath of god/hitler?

4x15mph

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I got the same and I think it is more a problem with their website versus individuals being banned. I use that site a bit since there is a great deal of 2-stroke talk and Steve over there is very helpful to me. I would be pissed if I was ever banned since the site is a make up of the material and discussions we contribute to

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@Ronnie, @Scott griffith, it is not your account that was suspended. The YJB hosting account was suspended.

The notice states "
This Account Has Been Suspended.
Please contact the billing/support department as soon as possible."

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@Bruce , are you serious? I just thought that was a poorly drafted member suspension notice. When I first read it I also thought well I can't contact him because I can't login to hit the donate button and what billing department? The one for his online store?

I'm feeling a little guilty now for the way reacted, especially if the site's account was suspended for failure to pay the bill as I've heard it doesn't cost much at all.

Pondering next steps. Should I Delete my posts on this? Contact Bryan via his PayPal email address? Log in eventually and make a large guilt donation? Do nothing?

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@Ronnie, I have often felt bad for Bryan. He had good intentions but dreams and financial need got in the way of his intentions. I offered to help many times. Not with donations that were already far above the running costs but by providing hosting for the forum. Sort of the concept of buying a meal instead of throwing money in the hat.

Personally, I would leave it alone.

gmtech16450yz

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Wow. At least this makes it very clear for me as a boat forum newb what site I should concentrate on and what site I shouldn't bother with.

Isn't it interesting how all forums are pretty much the same, no matter what the subject? There's often a couple different forums on the same subject, and like families, there always seems to be a "black sheep" in the mix. I was active on the forums for the Pontiac Solstice and Saturn Sky years ago. There were 3 forums. I was banned from 2 of the 3! Both of the bans were for speaking up about an insanely dishonest vendor. This vendor ripped people off left and right, lied, charged credit cards for products that didn't exist, kept members cars in his shop for YEARS, and stole ideas from members and sold them as his own. He was sued by a few members actually. But when I tried to keep unknowing members from getting stung by this vendor, I was banned. Nice huh? I realized I can't save everyone and moved on.

So THANKS to the guys that built this site! And thanks for letting me know about the "other" site so I don't have to waste my time over there.

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Bruce maybe you and @Julian can snatch it up if it's past due. . . . . . ; )

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length