• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Been censored on the far side...

Trm1765

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
LOL..I must have been flagged. Last night my postings posted but then were deleated, now my postings come with a message saying they will be sent through the approval process...

"This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved."

biglar155

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
LOL..I must have been flagged. Last night my postings posted but then were deleated, now my postings come with a message saying they will be sent through the approval process...

"This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved."
To quote Psycho from Stripes: "You just made the list Pal."

Trm1765

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Well I couldn't delete myself from that place,, but only about a half a dozen post about jetboaters.net and changing my profile picture to the jetboater.net sticker got me deleted...that was fun... Thanks jetboater.net for not censoring me...

Evil Sports

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Like many of us here it looks like you found the internet's #1 toolbag and reason for the founding of this site.

Topper232

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
I also agree that competition is good, but in this case, I don't see that there is any competition, which is why I've only been back there once, and that was to delete my content.
Also.....This is the only social media that I have and participate on, so please don't jump to Face-Crack!

jawsf16

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
If you jump to all Facebook, you will be at least minus one on membership. I am not and will not ever be a Facebooker...

hoppersteven

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Same here, never been on Facebook and this is the only forum and just about the only time I'm online

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
No worries.....FB does not make a good home for Forum material....great for sharing photos and family updates. I do love it for keeping up with all my friends and family the world over. Not sure I'll ever understand the rabid anti FB feelings.....its just a tool.....would be like hating a wrench.

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Not sure I'll ever understand the rabid anti FB feelings.....its just a tool.....would be like hating a wrench
A wrench that turned bolts but also strived to understand every detail of your existence so it could sell that data to marketing companies.

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I hate FB. I also am not fond of crescent wrenches. I've stripped more bolts with a crescent wrench because I was too lazy to get a box end wrench. ;)

spaz1868

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I would like to keep all my boat stuff on Faceboat (Jetboaters.net)

Speaking of the other site, I have a login there but have never posted. Rarely go there now because it's not very active. Probably because they are being censored.

Billtex2000

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
More than one occasion I'd posted a question over there and got zero responses. Haven't been there in a while. Logged in today just to see what was going on. Anyone know how to delete a profile over there?

njmr2fan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
More than one occasion I'd posted a question over there and got zero responses. Haven't been there in a while. Logged in today just to see what was going on. Anyone know how to delete a profile over there?
Change your avitar to the JB.net sticker, then add it to your signature then post a few things about JB.net? I hear the rest takes care of itself.

Wayloncle

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
A wrench that turned bolts but also strived to understand every detail of your existence so it could sell that data to marketing companies.
I don't know how they do it, way over my understanding of computers/Internet and such, for example; the guy that side swiped my boat a couple weeks ago showed up in my "people you may know" list. I searched his name the day before that on my safari internet, I have never mentioned his name on FB at all.

I use FB like it was originally intended, to keep in touch with distant family and friends, I don't click on any of the click bait links or any of that junk.

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
That will get you banned, to delete your content you'll have to edit and erase each one individually.

DoubleThrust

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
I'm not on FB nor will I ever be. End of story :)

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
That will get you banned, to delete your content you'll have to edit and erase each one individually.
You are correct. I asked to have all my content deleted and Brian refuses to. So if you want your stuff deleted, you have to do it yourself. If I could still login to my account over there I would begin deleting every single post and replacing it with "Delete due to censorship, member banning, and unauthorized content changes. Moved to a better site...search you'll find us". If you start with the oldest stuff you'll get a long way before he notices. Then he'll ban you so you can't continue to remove YOUR content. Sorry if this sounds angry, but I poured a lot of time and effort into that site to be treated like crap- along with a lot of other people as it turns out. My full explanation can be found here.

Last edited:

Britboater

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Not sure I'll ever understand the rabid anti FB feelings.....its just a tool.....would be like hating a wrench.[/QUOTE]

I have a wrench in my Cluedo set, I don't think its for nuts and bolts ;).

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
To quote Psycho from Stripes: "You just made the list Pal."
Personally ...............
After reading this ..............
I went and checked. "over there" - Over on the Dark Side.

My ego is now SO DEFLATED !

Brian HAS NOT banned me yet !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wut am I doing wrong ? What is wrong with me ???

Mikey now sulks.