• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Best Place To Buy Parts? ...Suggestions?

Fish

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Hi Fellow Boaters!
I'm looking to buy a new Bimini top and an anchor.
Does anyone have suggestions where to buy them (and other parts I might need in the future)?
I noticed that PARTZILLA had a good price but I'm mostly concerned about getting it from reliable source with good customer service to make sure I get my order.

Any help would be appreciated!

Last edited:
I've been able to order Yamaha boat parts from my local Yamaha outboard shop.

Over the years, we've ordered from the following and have never had an issue with any of them. We always try to stay with OEM parts, for they're direct bolt-on. Price plays a part in our selection of retailers/distributors, that's why we shop around.

Hope this helps guide you in finding the right part, but also the best price.

For what it's worth, partzilla has treated me well for many many motorcycle parts. Only had a few orders for boat things but all have been great except one which they returned bo questions.

Back