• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Bimini Rescue at Sea from 2017

Gym

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I carry a flare gun. Mostly to fend off borders.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
For those of you that made the 2017 trip (and perhaps for those contemplating it), here is a PDF of the presentation I put together using this trip as an example of how things can go wrong. Of course many of the slides require the back story to understand (which I told during the presentation)....but you should get most of it. Some of you will see you are now famous.....
@swatski @Drift Away

Attachments

Wayloncle

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
First time I have seen the name Moira other than Schitt’s Creek!😁. I like names that aren’t normally seen👍

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Means “ Fate” in Greek.
Definitions I found: Moira means “sea of bitterness”, “drop of the sea”, “star of the sea”, “rebelliousness”, “exalted one”, “beloved” ,“wished for child”, “destiny”, “fate” (from Greek “μοίρα/moira”) and deriving from Maria.

Now you guess which one I'd chose when chatting with my wife!!!! LOL Quite the range there don't ya think!!!! LOL

yamaha275sd

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
275SD
Boat Length
Great story, let me know when is on net flux!

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Wicked92

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
I won't lie, just reading this adventure made me get sea sick lol. I was picturing the entire thing.