• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Cool sale on Cobra Venom Ultimate steering & E Z locks for Yamaha jet boats

I have added some info to the last page of this thread , the sale is continuing, it is not listed on my web page , you will need to email me directly to take advantage of the sale prices, remember I need the state these are being shipped to and the model and year when you send me the email, thank you.

Is the sale still going on? I need my Xmas gift!

Yes it is, I sent you the invoice for the parts you requested, Sorry for the delay in answering I had to go out of town this morning unexpectedly and I just got back..

I'm real tempted to go for the AK because it just looks so right, just need an incentive. I hate the odd looking off set tie rod with the current 240's, but I've not actually drove my boat yet so no idea how it handles, plus, I'm spending way too much :(.
I also agree Jeff, your products are already very competitively priced :thumbsup:.
I have the AKs on my LS. Such a huge improvement! Only drove it twice w/o. I have no regrets.

Jeff, I am so sorry to hear about your dad and it sounds like he was a wonderful man. Prayers for you and your family in this difficult time.

I do want to thank you for your great products and customer service. I purchased E Z locks earlier this year and they work as advertised and easy to install.
Now, I have taken advantage of your sale on Cobra Venom Ultimate Steering. I received them 3 days after I emailed . I have the old version of Cobra Steering, which work very well, so I am very excited about the seeing the performance of the new fins. Your customer service is exceptional.

Thank you all for your kind words , support and prayers. it is greatly appreciated.

Got mine today :thumbsup:. Thank you, Jeff, crazy fast!

it's the good old priority mail

I want to thank everyone for their condolences regarding my dad passing away and their patience with me being distracted the past few weeks. My dad was laid to rest last Friday next to my mother at Bay Pines veterans memorial park, with a proper military honors.
This man took in 4 children that were not his, he legally adopted those of us who wished to be adopted and provided us with a home and a family.
He made a promise to me when I was 13 years old," probably due to me constantly hounding him to get a boat" That he would purchase the motor if I saved my money and purchased a boat.
That was 50 years ago.
I honestly doubt that he believed for a minute that a 13 year old would be able to earn enough to purchase a boat , Little did he know how driven I was to have my first motor boat so I could water ski and hang out at the beach impressing the girls.
I delivered newspapers on my bicycle every day and circulars for local advertising companies, plus that gave me first shot at any boats that people were selling via those sources.
I finally found a 14 foot boat with a trailer without a motor for $100 dollars, that would be like a thousand dollars today. He kept his word and purchased a used 40 hp. Evenrude, plus he rented a summer wet slip so I could ride my bicycle to the marina every day during summer vacation to use the boat.
I took that boat out nearly every day pulling local kids skiing to earn gas money, 50 cents to pull a skier and gas was only 23 cents a gallon, so I always had gas in the tank and money for lunch. In any event here I am still playing on the water and living in a state that accommodates boating all year long.

Jeff, very sorry for your loss. I think your Dad and my mom must have passed away in the same week (my mom died on 10/10). Your dad sounds like someone everyone will miss....cherish those memories! Someday when I come to Tampa we'll have to have a toast to them both!

It was on the 6th of Oct. He was fighting cancer for quite a while. He decided to end it on his terms. After his last surgery he refused any further medical procedures. It was a tough thing to witness.
I like to look at it more in the positive way.
They did not leave us , they only left their pain and moved on to a better place where they can watch us make them proud of how they helped mold us into who we are today, just as we do with our children and the generations to follow.

Looks like I am going to try to keep this sale going for Thanksgiving or shortly thereafter.
Here is a summary of the sale pricing.
My special offer on a single engine ULTIMATE STEERING SYSTEM SALE PRICE = $139.99 regular price is $196.25 plus Free U S PRIORITY MAIL shipping in the U S A .
The TWIN set of ULTIMATE STEERING = sale price $279.98 regular price $369.25 also with free priority mail shipping in the U S A.
MAGNUM A K SERIES for the 2015 and 2016 24 foot Yamaha jet boats for$ 279.98 Regular price $324.25 free shipping as above.
EZ LOCKS single is $15.99, regular price $29,90 Twin set is $29.99 regular price 49.90 This price is also good for stand alone purchases of these locks, free shipping in the U S A is also included in the sale price!
You can obtain more information on these products simply by going to http://www.cobrajetsteering.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=135&Itemid=72
To take advantage of this sale please email me directly jeff@cobrajetsteering.com
This sale is subject to end with a 24 hour notice, this sale is not retroactive or valid with other offers.
Be sure to indicate the year and model of your boat along with the shipping address for the order!

Update on this sale,
as of December 14th 2015, the stand alone E Z lock portion of this sale will end.
The discount on the locks will only apply with combo orders for steering and locks ordered together.
The remainder of the sale will end on Dec 30 2015

Last edited:
I just wanted to take a second and say that I jumped on this sale for my new boat and Jeff was very helpful and extremely quick with shipping. I messed up the paypal payment with the wrong address and Jeff fixed the issue instantly and had my product out the door and on its way in a matter of days. I haven't installed them yet since its winter and the boat is in storage but for the price I simply couldn't pass it up.

Thanks again @Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Back