• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

could not find a part

salem

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Hello,
The speaker and cup holder of my yamaha jet boat has broken and i could not find it in dealer or yamaha company as well i need your help to find even second hand.
i have attached you the pic of the part.
the one that has black color

Attachments

• part showing 2.jpg
    part showing 2.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 22
Hello,
The speaker and cup holder of my yamaha jet boat has broken and i could not find it in dealer or yamaha company as well i need your help to find even second hand.

I don’t know about second hand but Babbitt is my preferred Yamaha boat part dealer. You should be able to find the parts you want there.

Yamaha 2015 Sport Boat OEM Parts, Babbitts Online

Might get to warranty it, if it's still covered.

Hello,

If its only the grill that is broken, then you can buy those cheap on Ebay under "Polk Audio db 651 grill".

Lots of parts suppliers that will carry the cup holders!

If its only the grill that is broken, then you can buy those cheap on Ebay under "Polk Audio db 651 grill".

Lots of parts suppliers that will carry the cup holders!
Hello,
the part i looking for is the black cover as showing in photo

Attachments

• boat.png
    boat.png
    896.4 KB · Views: 10
I just looked all over this site and can not find that listed as a separate part. You might try to repair? Epoxy? Any pics. of the damage?
2015 Yamaha 242 LIMITED S (SAT1800KP) OEM Parts, Yamaha Sports Plaza

Huh? Yep can confirm. This part is listed under the "Hull Deck Fittings" parts list for some boats and years but it isn't listed in the parts list for a 2015 242 Limited S unfortunately. (assuming that is the boat you are looking for per your profile).

Back