• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

CURRENT YAMAHA INCENTIVES TO MOVE INVENTORY

marcham

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I'd take the 2000 off. I paid much less than cad2000 for the 5 yr coverage.

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
That poor 275. It's the bastard child of the lineup lol. I'd love to know just how many of those boats they've actually sold.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

OCMD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Top image says 0% APR while the bottom says 1.99% APR.....What's the difference???

Who knows? I didn't read the fine print.

djetok

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

Yamadale

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Almost makes me want the ar195 I like those powder coated towers over the polished aluminum.

Zjeepster

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I wonder what Yamaha's criteria is for "tier A1" credit (in small print in these promotions). Are we talking like 800+ credit score?

Beachbummer

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
851 or higher

(Just Kidding)

Yamadale

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just talk to my local dealership the 2020 212X is going for 62 before taxes so I’m really not seeing a great incentive here

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I wonder what Yamaha's criteria is for "tier A1" credit (in small print in these promotions). Are we talking like 800+ credit score?
A1 is 720 or above. Going through this right now. Awaiting the check for my old boat which I sold last week. Anyone else dealt with these incentives beyond their advertised date? Put my deposit down last week and dealer says to not worry I'll get those incentives, but I work in cybersecurity.....I'm a paid worrier. LOL!

Sotally Tober

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
A1 is 720 or above. Going through this right now. Awaiting the check for my old boat which I sold last week. Anyone else dealt with these incentives beyond their advertised date? Put my deposit down last week and dealer says to not worry I'll get those incentives, but I work in cybersecurity.....I'm a paid worrier. LOL!
I just used the incentives but my credit score was 820. I didn't have any issues whatsoever and it was a smooth process. Dealer said that he has been selling a lot of boats ever since the specials hit.

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I just used the incentives but my credit score was 820. I didn't have any issues whatsoever and it was a smooth process. Dealer said that he has been selling a lot of boats ever since the specials hit.
Yeah I've already been approved and put a deposit down on a boat. My general concern is I can't move forward until the check/cash is in my hand for selling my boat. Boat is "sold" just waiting on the check. Which could technically push me beyond the 30th prior to me picking up my boat and finalizing the deal. They have a 1k deposit already from me, the dealership that is. I have a buy order quote as well. Just curious if they'd honor the incentives given the deal was predicated on them if the actual pick up date was beyond that date. Dealer has said they would, but like I said I'm a paid worrier. My job is to come up with every negative possibility and find ways to mitigate it. So that's what I do in my personal life too. Haha! Just don't want to get into a scenario where my boat is sold, get down there and they're like welp that was last week, those are now gone deal is 6% interest and I walk away boat less.

Chevyguy2021

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Yeah I've already been approved and put a deposit down on a boat. My general concern is I can't move forward until the check/cash is in my hand for selling my boat. Boat is "sold" just waiting on the check. Which could technically push me beyond the 30th prior to me picking up my boat and finalizing the deal. They have a 1k deposit already from me, the dealership that is. I have a buy order quote as well. Just curious if they'd honor the incentives given the deal was predicated on them if the actual pick up date was beyond that date. Dealer has said they would, but like I said I'm a paid worrier. My job is to come up with every negative possibility and find ways to mitigate it. So that's what I do in my personal life too. Haha! Just don't want to get into a scenario where my boat is sold, get down there and they're like welp that was last week, those are now gone deal is 6% interest and I walk away boat less.
Did you sell private party? If so, I always recommend a wire transfer. Or an overnight-ed official check. Hopefully it gets to you soon!

marcham

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Did you talk to your bank? Check holds are basically a thing of the past in Canada for customers with long standing relationships with their bank. Maybe you have a line of credit you can use while waiting for the check to clear?

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Did you sell private party? If so, I always recommend a wire transfer. Or an overnight-ed official check. Hopefully it gets to you soon!
Yup, sold private party. If it wasn't to a friend I would have given up already. LOL! Yeah we're hoping either wired to me or overnighted check as well.

sfadchi

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
That poor 275. It's the bastard child of the lineup lol. I'd love to know just how many of those boats they've actually sold.
I'd buy a 275SD in a heartbeat, but not at $130K plus trailer! LOL

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Did you talk to your bank? Check holds are basically a thing of the past in Canada for customers with long standing relationships with their bank. Maybe you have a line of credit you can use while waiting for the check to clear?
I've been with my bank, and even worked there for 5 years, for 20 years. We closed our home equity which I could have just gone with that. Could buy my boat with a credit card, but in my research most dealers limit to like 5k you can use. Also in the slim chance my friend says oh deal fell through......I'd be stuck with 2 boats. LOL! Which I guess is better than no boat. So there's that. I'll approach that path if they'll allow it. Checked with my bank and they said they didn't see a problem as long as they could verify the check. He's going back and forth with his bank on what the hold up is. Asked for a manager today and things seem to be moving along. They're asking the same questions of him they've already asked which is semi frustrating. He's an essential employee so he's still working as usual. Doesn't have the luxury I do to sit at a computer all day.

Last edited:

Mwilly

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We are closing on ours on Friday, May 1st and they included the incentives. So hopefully they will do the same for you.