• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Deckadence <Marine Flooring>

Awesome stuff and it will be going on the inside of my boat when i replace my carpet.

Only problem I see is that they do not have any boat templates already ready for order. They want the buyer to make one.

That looks to be another viable option!

Only problem I see is that they do not have any boat templates already ready for order. They want the buyer to make one.

That just means there is a good discount option avaliable. High end yachts have this on their floors.

I suppose the easiest thing to do would be to send them the existing carpet for a template. So how much does this stuff cost? Or do I have to Google that? :rolleyes:

Doesn't seem like I'd like the texture. Looks like a loofah sponge.

I suppose the easiest thing to do would be to send them the existing carpet for a template. So how much does this stuff cost? Or do I have to Google that? :rolleyes:

This stuff lays flush with all the edges so it will be different than our carpet. I believe there are no gaps.

This stuff lays flush with all the edges so it will be different than our carpet. I believe there are no gaps.

The edges on my boat are all rounded up the side walls....are you saying the edges are rounded to fit? Does anyone have this stuff installed????

The edges on my boat are all rounded up the side walls....are you saying the edges are rounded to fit? Does anyone have this stuff installed????
For whatever reason, from my previous research on the product, I seem to remember the edges are cut at an angle so it lays flush above the curve.

HA that site is actually the only site that I see that has the Yamaha Boat templates already ready to order. Considering making the buy but gotta do some more research first

HA that site is actually the only site that I see that has the Yamaha Boat templates already ready to order. Considering making the buy but gotta do some more research first
I bet if you contact DECKadence directly, http://marineflooring.net/, they would have the templates, I doubt Brian has the ability to cut the flooring.

Looks to me from their site that their typical sale is sheets of the stuff that the end consumer just cuts to fit. There is no glue....just lay it down. Interesting idea.

I've been carpet-less (I have the carpet, just don't use it) now for a couple of years....like just spraying all the crap the kids spill off the deck easily. And a magic eraser cleans the deck in ONE swipe.

Hmmm...

From the YJB Store link:

Since DECKadence will last as long as you own your boat; even though it is a premium product and more costly than carpet, you will never need to replace it or spend money on cleaning it so ultimately is it LESS comparecostly than carpet! DECKadence is so confident in their DMF product that they confidently provide it with a 5 year warranty and state that in all likelihood it will perform well for 20 years. DECKadence may well be one of the most versatile products you will find due its various beneficial properties.

From the Deckadence website FAQs:

How long will it last?

This largely depends on use and abuse, but an average of 4 years before a replacement is a consideration. DMF also has a 1 year unconditional wear and tear and UV fade guarantee to boot!

Sooo... which is it?

I am really interested... my hydroturf needs replacing on the swim platform. I was really thinking about replacing with SeaDek, now I am wondering about this stuff...

You should order it from there, it will probably cause that forum to shutdown for a month.
Actually you should start a group buy thread for it. That would definitely shut it down..

Back