• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

difference in mooring covers? 25ft

Wicked92

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
was able to secure a mar-25sxe-mc-21 for my boat for the incoming winter.

I also see listed on yammys site mar-255xd-mc-21

Whats diff between the 2? 255xd is 973 retail vs 927 25sxe. They both show they fit the boats listed.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    110.7 KB · Views: 14
I'd be happy if I could get either cover lol no idea on difference.

was able to secure a mar-25sxe-mc-21 for my boat for the incoming winter.

I also see listed on yammys site mar-255xd-mc-21

Whats diff between the 2? 255xd is 973 retail vs 927 25sxe. They both show they fit the boats listed.
I have no idea what the difference is....but I'll guess..... perhaps the XE cover doesn't wrap around the stern as much and thus is kept clear of the surf gate mechanism?????

I have no idea what the difference is....but I'll guess..... perhaps the XE cover doesn't wrap around the stern as much and thus is kept clear of the surf gate mechanism?????
i have no idea. Just odd that they offer 2 diff part numbers it fits all 25ft boats and a 60 dollar retail diff lol.

I should have it soon ill report back how it fits.

I'd be happy if I could get either cover lol no idea on difference.
i snagged this off ebay, outta canada. Paid 1030 us. Was 1230 cad. Used once it says lol.

I know will @JetBoatPilot deals with these covers alot...maybe he knows the difference.

i snagged this off ebay, outta canada. Paid 1030 us. Was 1230 cad. Used once it says lol.
I would pay that. I paid ~700 for mine but yet to arrive.

i have one on order from leaders for lil over 800 shipped...but its been back ordered since june.

At this rate you could sell it for $1500 lol

I'm not complaining and I'm glad I have mine already, but I'm still curious why is the cover for the AR250 more than the cover for the 252SE/D etc... when essentially they are the same cover.

Where did you order it from? I got mine from jetboatpilot a few weeks ago. Can't believe it actually showed up.

Where did you order it from? I got mine from jetboatpilot a few weeks ago. Can't believe it actually showed up.

My dealer, they sold it to me at a discount when I got the boat.

My dealer, they sold it to me at a discount when I got the boat.

Ah, yeah I had one ordered through mine as well, but they haven't received any and didn't give a discount. I had to pay $1000, but it is here.

It came to me - I think the difference is the back of the cover/the poles. On my cover I need to slide the seats towards the bow for it to work correctly. I think the AR250 they sit in the position towards the stern.

It came to me - I think the difference is the back of the cover/the poles. On my cover I need to slide the seats towards the bow for it to work correctly. I think the AR250 they sit in the position towards the stern.
got the cover today, ill have to look at how it sets up and fits.

Back