• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Finally got her home and Seadek installed!

Just1more

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

I had two areas that caused me problems. The anchor locker and a small step piece on the swim platform. I still have to remove the piece on the "beverage center" and install the new Seadek piece. I really like the finished product even though I know of one small problem area that I created. As long as no one catches it I will probably leave it alone. I would definitely say this project was more work than expected, but it sure is beautiful. The wife really loves it too! Still have a few more mods to do and will post about them.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 4
I think you miss posted [USERGROUP=3]@Administrative[/USERGROUP] can you relocate please for @Just1more

I think it looks great, can't wait to do mine one day.

Looking good.
I have to ask - what problem area did you create?

I think you miss posted [USERGROUP=3]@Administrative[/USERGROUP] can you relocate please for @Just1more

I think it looks great, can't wait to do mine one day.

Thanks for calling out the post was in the wrong forum (gatherings) -- moved to "General Discussion"

Nice looking Seadek!!!

Looks great! What size is you naked feet sticker?

@DBamaC
  • Dimensions: 10.5" x 3" inches Is sticker size
@2nazt thanks for helping to get post moved!

@octavio3311 Once I was completed I noticed a quarter sized bubble in one of the swim platform pieces. I tried to squeeze it out but no luck.

Thanks for the dims.

Try taking a syringe and sucking the air out of the bubble.

You can also use a small push pin or thumb tack to pop the bubble. We do that here when installing in direct sunlight. The glue will outgas and cause bubbles. This is common. Also make sure that you let the air escape on its own. Don't stroke the bubble or try to push the material down. It may cause a distortion in the teak line.

Back