• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Finally made the purchase...

white2kstang

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Like many first posters... I've been lurking, reading and learning on a handful of forums as I decided what watercraft was the best fit for us. Finally pulled the trigger on ordering an '19 AR195 in Suede Grey. Finally came in 2 weeks ago and we took delivery this week.

The mod wish list is already huge and I've been spending a lot of time learning on here. I've been around car modding and racing for awhile bit this is our first watercraft so plenty to learn about the boat.

Already had a dealer installed dual battery setup and wetsounds tower speakers that were negotiated in the deal. I pulled the tower cable stops to get it under my 83" garage door on day one. I'm working on extending the cable stops thanks to the post on here. I put the first holes in it today and installed a Prosport 12 2 bank charger and have a tower rack that I'll be installing next time I pull it out of the garage.

Weather and work have kept us from being able to take it out for her maiden lake trip. Hoping Friday will be the day. In the meantime just getting all the extras installed and squared away. Looking forward to learning from and becoming a part of this community. Here is a pic after I got her home.

20190410_220238.jpg

Last edited:

Rushfan67

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
222S
Boat Length
Congratulations!!! Very nice looking boat!

AF07D5C6-6A74-4F24-8D80-EDECD17217A0.jpeg

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Great looking boat, congratulations!

PJ73

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

msavold

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
:Welcome:
Congrats on diving right in with the mods!

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

PJ73

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Congrats on the new boat! You're gonna love it. Is this your first (jet) boat? You'll find great info here with VERY knowledgeable people willing to help answer questions AND most importantly Keep U On The Water. Love the color and the matching tower. Nice...

Jameson Clark

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Congrats on the new boat. And very nice Explorer Sport you have there! Those things pull like a champ don't they! 💪

GeauxDeep

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Congrats! Enjoy the new ride!