• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Georgia Jet Boaters

kgower

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
222SE
Boat Length
I started a Geogia Jet Boaters Group on FB. It appears there have been a couple of similar attempts in the past with much out success. Hopefully this time will be different,
Please remove if not allowed.

Georgia Jet Boaters | Facebook

Last edited:

AlpharettaRK

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I would but I suffer from terminal Grumpy Old Man syndrome and long ago gave up on Facebook helping itself to stuff on my computer that I never posted on FB. Im sure I agreed to it somewhere in the EULA and there is no way to prevent it other than bailing.
I assume you’re on Lanier? I keep my boat at Port Royale.
Cheers

kgower

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
222SE
Boat Length
I would but I suffer from terminal Grumpy Old Man syndrome and long ago gave up on Facebook helping itself to stuff on my computer that I never posted on FB. Im sure I agreed to it somewhere in the EULA and there is no way to prevent it other than bailing.
I assume you’re on Lanier? I keep my boat at Port Royale.
Cheers
Yes, we are on Lanier. We keep our boat at Port Royale as well. We have one of the storage units on the left as you first enter.

flyingnugget

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Guess at 53 I’m an anti-FB grumpy old’man 😁. Gave up on FB years ago.

But, I would love to keep in touch with a group. I’m probably an outlier since I’m on the south sound and boat on West Point and Lake Martin in AL.

AlpharettaRK

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
We’re on dock 2. Hope to see you out there sometime.

I’ve spent many days fishing West Point. Much easier to catch fish there than on Lanier!

kgower

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
222SE
Boat Length
Guess at 53 I’m an anti-FB grumpy old’man 😁. Gave up on FB years ago.

But, I would love to keep in touch with a group. I’m probably an outlier since I’m on the south sound and boat on West Point and Lake Martin in AL.
[/QUOTE

We're not opposed to traveling and experiencing new lakes.

kgower

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
222SE
Boat Length
We’re on dock 2. Hope to see you out there sometime.

I’ve spent many days fishing West Point. Much easier to catch fish there than on Lanier!
Due to my wife's work schedule we most often boat on Thursdays or Fridays. It's nice that the lake is quiet, but we don't meet to many other boaters.

AlpharettaRK

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I do Wednesdays and late Sunday typically for same reasons. Lake is brutal on weekends now that weather is warming. In January I can fish whenever I want!

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length