• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Have you lost yours yet? Swim platform stereo remote cover.

USN SCPO RET

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Lost my knob and rubber cover. Im sure its because my tube rides on the swim deck when in motion. I found them online @ http://www.asaelectronics.com/ Just email support and they will direct you to the right part. $14 for the rubber cover.
Similar situation...Lilly Pad that rides on the back platform knocked off the rubber cover and knob. The cover remained on the platform but the knob...she gawn! I contacted saleselectronic and they sent me two knobs (a spare) for free.

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Lost mine a few months back. Actually, we noticed it a few months back. I do not plan to replace it.

Ilmmct

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Makes sense to have a cover. But, I must have lost mine before I realized the boat came with one.

Nick Hughes

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I only put my cover on the radio when the boat is stored because my boat is always covered and after having the knob get gooey/sticky i decided to protect it from the direct heat under the moring cover in case that was what caused it to "melt". Polk replaced it free
I always remove the radio cover and place it on the boat cover after i roll it up and place it in the garage