• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Hello, from New Braunfels Tx

Master

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Happy to find this forum, look like have a lot of good info on jet boats. I am currently in the market for a Scarab Ho Impulse. Any suggestion where I can get the best deal in Texas? Also looking at the leftover 14 model and willing to go out of state to get it.

Howdy @Master and welcome to JETBOATERS.NET! Maybe @ScarabMike can help you, he is our Forum Lead on the Scarabs. Once again, welcome to the forum!

Welcome Aboard! Will you take her on the Guadalupe!

I would probably start out at a lake until I could get use to it

@Master ........... WELCOME here ! :Welcome:
So glad you joined us !
Good Luck finding the boat of your dreams ..........
Looking forward to hearing more about your "journey" as it develops.
Best Wishes, Mikey Lulejian - On a scorching hot Lake Oconee, GA

@Master Welcome!!!

What part of TX? 800 miles is allot of real estate,lol

Welcome! Good luck finding your boat! :Welcome:

Bought mine in Austin at Sail and Ski! I live in Houston and have a Marine Max 2 miles from my house they weren't interested in selling me a boat. Went in several times never would find what I wanted when they had the boat I requested in Dallas at a Marine Max store. I even changed sales guys and still didn't get anywhere so I found what I wanted in Austin went and rode in one and it took a week of haggling but finally got what I wanted and bought it.

@Master welcome! Would love to hear more about these Scarabs. Good luck on your search.

Thanks for all the welcomes, could not find a deal locally. I will be picking a 14 scarab HO impulse this weekend. Got a lot of good info from this forum

Welcome! I'll be moving Dow the road from you in Schertz, TX real soon. Starting to drive that way tomorrow.

A few weeks ago I went there to house hunt and went to New Braunfels, went up River road and checked out Canyon Lake. I'm excited to be moving there.

I am also new to this area, coming from San Antonio. Schertz is a good area and not to far from the city. Let me know if you need info about the area your moving to?

Welcome aboard @Master glad you found us and decided to join. Good luck on the boat purchase, hope it all works out for you.

Ps: make sure to set up a lake test. A few members were having pump sealant problems that caused cavitation. That would be a bummer if you traveled far to pickup a boat that wouldn't work like you expect it too.

Back