• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

I don’t usually brag about going to expensive places, but

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
A high roller would of had them install the parts as well.
I'll confess....I did that this last winter....thinking....."I don't have time for this". Ended up completely redoing their work as they didn't do what I asked (bilge pump install). Yes I'm embarrassed to say I got lazy....and paid the price! Lesson learned.....if you want a job done right....do it yourself! (asked them to put it in the "true" bilge- they stuck it right next to the existing pump! Asked for an on/off/auto switch, got an on/off switch. Oh well.....it is done right now, and I recorded it while I did it (#32 in my list of mods)

JBehrens

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I just went to buy ammo

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Here is a pic of what I paid for gas on the water in Sacramento last weekend. This is what it cost to ride waverunners 50 miles to eat lunch ($60 tacos no alcohol)on the water. It costs just as much/used just as much gas to get back. I’ve been putting super unleaded in so far but this place gave me two options, gas or diesel.

3713C5C8-4C91-4A1F-B5D2-FA6D83D68309.jpeg

Yambers

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Here is a pic of what I paid for gas on the water in Sacramento last weekend. This is what it cost to ride waverunners 50 miles to eat lunch ($60 tacos no alcohol)on the water. It costs just as much/used just as much gas to get back. I’ve been putting super unleaded in so far but this place gave me two options, gas or diesel.

View attachment 147701
Thats crazy.. probably gonna get worse. And I hope those were damn good tacos..

Last edited:

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Here is (I think a better one). I just bought a new 11’ boat, for more money than quoted.
A034691C-0FA0-4188-8A07-8155D52DABE4.pngB651AD8D-7149-4BD9-9713-7B32C0EA986C.jpeg
they only had a model with integrated blue tooth speakers but still

Last edited:

Hilario Perez

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Again you only live once and if you have it to spend enjoy it and forget what it coast you brought it already have fun with it. No need to complain about the prices.

Yambers

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Again you only live once and if you have it to spend enjoy it and forget what it coast you brought it already have fun with it. No need to complain about the prices.
Never see/hear the dead braggin about how much money they had in the bank when they died. Lol

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Not complaining about the price, just bragging about the expensive places I’ve been to recently. I consider myself lucky to have learned to buy once and cry once a long time ago and realize how fortunate I am to be in a positions like this.

@Yambers , the tacos were ok, the service was good but the best part was spending all day having fun with my wife on our new skis.It’s a long way from where we started. That stated, I would do it all/buy it all again at the drop of a hat and probably will soon.

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Anyone visit the vet on an emergency basis lately? I just did and am sure I chose the wrong career path. $150 for the initial exam (5 minutes feeling my dog up). The surgery to address a herniated disk, $10k to $12k. I opted to go the medication route and was happy when the bill came back at just under $100 for 10 days of meds.