• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

I thinks it's going to be a sad weekend

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Well the pictures are easier to store than the boat, I remember when I finally sold my fiberglass dune buggy, I custom built it when my kids were very young we rode around in it year after year even went out viewing xmass lights during the holidays with it all decorated up . The kids loved it. It was almost part of the family, but after many years it had to go. But the memories are still there. My oldest daughter sent me that picture she is now in her 30's well for that matter they all are. Me driving with the cop haircut and sun glasses, the don't drink and drive sticker on the windshield and the P B A sticker on the other side of the windshield .

Attachments

Last edited:

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
haaa that picture was 30+years ago When you click on the picture the man standing to the right of the dune buggy was my dad who recently passed away from cancer.

Last edited:

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

biglar155

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Well, I'm at the notary :(
Awww.... dang. Like Jeff says, there's no point in letting it sit and rot in the garage from lack of use.

Hopefully the new owner will be as conscientious about maintaining it as you were.

I've often threatened (tongue-in-cheek of course ) to make the purchaser sign a document stating that they will maintain the thing I'm selling as well as I did. It hurts to hear about "my" stuff getting wrecked by neglect or abuse.