• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

SWAG Jetboaters.net LOGO Sticker Sale

I'm going to leave all the jet boats at my marina a laminated jetboaters.net business card.

Look what I did today...
20140504_175752.jpg

I put yours in the mail a week ago....... sent them to:

Glassman
Redondo Beach, Ca. 90278

I hope the postman knows you.:facepalm:

All too well, I'm the guy who never empties the mailbox!

Finally got my order in. Thanks for the reminder!

Welcome new members!!

Details of stickers and prices are on the first page of this thread.

People, these are nice logo decals!!!! And a great price!!!! Getcha some!!!!

I will certainly order some. I may wait until next round to see if there are any changes, since neither blue nor red really work with Black/Orange (Looks yellow)/Grey/White.

Oh, and I also need a boat to stick them on!

sending email

Everyone... New Members.... Don't forget to sport the Jetboaters.net logo on your car, trailer, and or boats. PM @Murf'n'surf to get yours ASAP!

Thanks for the reminder @tim2808 !!

Welcome new members! Please check page one of this thread for ordering instructions and available stickers.

Please feel free to make suggestions of what you would like to see in a future sticker.

I missed this last year. Are stickers still around? I need one for here. Impros is on the opposite side?
image.jpg image.jpg

Yes sir @Seadeals ... All stickers are in stock and ready to ship. Please see the first post for ordering instructions.

Awe man... Decisions decisions...
Black or White: any votes? Minimum 2 out of 3 wins!
image.jpg
image.jpg

What color is the hull? Oh. Just saw blue on your profile.

I vote blue.

Back