• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Just wanted to say.....

ScarabMike

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I havent been on here much lately because I am currently working on moving my family to a new home.

I just wanted to say thanks to the admins for building us a community that cares for each other, and is full of knowledge and experience for us rookies of jet boating. This forum has helped me fine tune my maintenance skills, and has helped me save thousands with the DIYs even if most dont pertain to my brand.

Im glad our year has come and gone, and many people have found this place, and have contributed to its success. I see great things coming next year as more and more boaters experience jet boating with all the new makes and models out there, and the many more to come. These arent just large jet-skis, they are a fun, economical, very safe way to have fun in the water with the family.

I want to wish all of you a very merry Christmas, and a prosperous new year!

Last edited:

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Grats on the new home! I just had a second showing yesterday myself. Good to get it behind you!

I am also glad to see the community evolve from a one brand show to a multiple brand tech savvy one.

Here's to you all; you guys make the community!
And remember that a site can't make a community, but the community can make a website!

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Ditto!!

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Congrats on your move, may it be a success for you and the family! I was looking forward to boating with you on the Naples coast this spring........ we shall meet eventually!

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Right back attcha!!!

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Well said @ScarabMike. I hope your transition to the new home is as smooth as possible. That can be very stressful, and this time of year can pile on more stress to that as well. So stay focused, and come check in here more often to help take a load off.

rkluck

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Always fun with a new house, Congratulations.

To you and everyone here - Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

I can't wait for summer! HA

Zarrella

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Congratulations Mike!! I was wondering what happened to you:winkingthumbsup"