• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Logo Competition

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Ugh...totally forgot about not wanting commentary in here. I will let you read this, then I will delete my comments up the thread! Sorry @Bruce

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I think having comments on this is going to be inevitable. I have an idea.....it will require 2 threads....one where people submit their logos, and we will copy them to a locked thread with just logos only. Then once we have enough submissions (like the end of the month), we will post a poll to vote on the submissions.

I like that we can give feedback as the submittors may change/adjust their entries based on feedback.

My Feedback to @Williamsone46 I like yours, but am not keen on the circular swish around it....some other site has a similar circle....:cigar:

jetboater4life

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I think having comments on this is going to be inevitable. I have an idea.....it will require 2 threads....one where people submit their logos, and we will copy them to a locked thread with just logos only. Then once we have enough submissions (like the end of the month), we will post a poll to vote on the submissions.

I like that we can give feedback as the submittors may change/adjust their entries based on feedback.

My Feedback to @Williamsone46 I like yours, but am not keen on the circular swish around it....some other site has a similar circle....:cigar:
I agree, getting feedback on a design is important before official submission. I think two threads is the way to go with some time tables set forth. @Williamsone46 has a great design. If it were up to me I would keep the circular swish, unless an argument can be made that it would cause trouble later. Worth discussing.....

Williamsone46

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Here is my official entry. These would just be the standard colors, colors could be changed for individual use.

Jetboater.net.jpg

Last edited:

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

farrelltravis

Jetboaters Captain
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I, too, do not like the swooshes as it is somewhat similar to another jet boat site. I do like the remaining logo though.

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

farrelltravis

Jetboaters Captain
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

Boat Crazy

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I like all the above. Just curious what the star would look like in the design if it were stretched. Similair to jetboater4life's star on his boat in post above your submission.

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Suchawittygal

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Wow! Really nice logo. I love it!

Lspeedss

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Like the swooshes..like the stacked version too.

leeatmg

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Here is my official entry. These would just be the standard colors, colors could be changed for individual use.

View attachment 1390
I'd imagine just switching out the colors for merchandise/decals/etc. wouldn't be that hard, and it would be nice to have sets in colors to match the color schemes that Yamaha releases - red/black/white, blue/black/white, black/white, and the existing blue/gray.

I think the only issue with the blue/gray scheme is it matches that other site.

DoubleThrust

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
I'll put my "famous" picture up tomorrow ...

DoubleThrust

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
I'm not a graphic designer but here is my favorite photo if someone wanted to integrate it into a design or add some text. I have an original at 5184x2106 pixels.

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Great pic!!! Did you just about come out of your seat when you made that move??

DoubleThrust

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Haha... I did come out of my seat one time doing a spin, but that was back in the beginning. Now I make sure I'm freaking PLANTED first - and always have that lanyard on before I do a spin!