• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Muscle Car posts split from "2016 Lineup of boats"

ar240owner

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
And the other car I built in 14 days, ran strong but never got a et out of it :( we lost it on a old tv show lol !!!image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpg

smashedheadcat

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
That would really suck to lose a car like that. I always joked to myself that I could just up the boost each pass and get the win. Of course, shit happens, and there's no way I'd ever put up a pink slip against anything. I'm just not that big of a baller.

ar240owner

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We built that wagon just for the show , it was crazy fun !!! The biggest rush ever !!!! Was a simple combo with spare stuff we had :) 400 sbc with two kits on it !!

smashedheadcat

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I think I remember the episode, but it was an awful long time ago. I'm sure it was fun, and man do I applaud you for manning up and putting it all on the line.

ar240owner

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yep we ran that monte !!! It was fun !!!! And yea it was fast !!! Lol

PEARCE

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Pinks on the long gone Speed channel. I saw that episode too. That was a fun series and network. The Pinks All Out shows were better till the series went bye bye.

Glassman

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Aw, I was hoping this was going to be a thread about electric cars...like the Leaf! :oops:

Or maybe the Prius? :rolleyes:

Not that I'd ever own one, well, I might buy one for one of the kids....not my kids though. They both have V-8's and won't part with them. 'Cept maybe for a V-10! :winkingthumbsup"

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

OCMD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Around here we wish this guy had something other than a Lambo the other night, perhaps a good old reliable Honda.....It was always enjoyable when we saw this guy driving down the highway in this unique vehicle .....