• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

my tsunami pump cigarette lighter adapter broke

Yup...and I did too...but it was something you had to insert and remove....imagine if it was a servo controlled diverter. Also we narrowed it down to a 1" hose.....imagine leaving a 3-4" pipe to hard tanks! Now that would be an unbeatable ballast fill pump!!!
I think I can find your post @Julian but I am not sure about @trace 's Is his on the other site?

I tried to use a plunger but it would not stay in place.

I think I can find your post @Julian but I am not sure about @trace 's Is his on the other site?

I tried to use a plunger but it would not stay in place.

I'm still mobile but it is under a title like jet boat squirt gun. I copied what trace did EXACTLY.

I'm still mobile but it is under a title like jet boat squirt gun. I copied what trace did EXACTLY.
Super. I'll look it up when I get to a computer. I remember the structure you built and tried to do it with a plunger but the flexibility didn't work it needs to be a rigid water collector.

Traces system took 8 minutes to fill everything if I remember right.

Almost right Jerry, it was 4.5 minutes for 2500 lbs using the jet pumps. That same system went to 8 minutes when I added the large Rule 3600 gph pump so I didn't have to hook up to the nozzles.

Back