• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Need References - Presten Steven

bnreed3

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Looking at buying a tower rack for my 2008 212x. Presten has a set and will only take Zelle payment. I am hesitant since there's no buyer protection - Has anyone done business with him that can vouch for him?

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Looking at buying a tower rack for my 2008 212x. Presten has a set and will only take Zelle payment. I am hesitant since there's no buyer protection - Has anyone done business with him that can vouch for him?
What is his member name here?

bnreed3

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Good question. I just asked. If he's not in this forum and I can't get vouches I will have to pass. Too many scams out there

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
did he contact you outside of our forum ?? did you list your outside contact info in a want to buy ??

I would never buy anything with paypal / zelle / etc.. without either having it in my hands or a LONG time member of this group,

if you post a "want to buy" on any website expect to filter through a bunch of scam sellers,