• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New 190FSH Sport!

Hannibal

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Just picked it up a week ago Saturday. Launched at the Bellaire boat ramps and took a nice ride up to Three Rookers Bar, out about 2 miles into the Gulf, back down to Redington Bch in 1-2ft seas, back up through Clearwater Pass (rush hour in Manhattan) and down to the ramps (traffic jamb in Manhattan). We'll probably do more riding and beach going than fishing. Nice 19'er!

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Thats a good test of the boat!
But as usual, pics!

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

subysti

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
No pics, it didn't happen, those are the rules.

Hannibal

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
If this works, this is looking north toward Indian Rocks Bch out in the Gulf.

Take two...

Hannibal

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Out of Clearwater Pass with Dunedin and Three Rookers far to the north. We stopped to drift and have a sandwich.

Swimmingly

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Congrats! :thumbsup:

Park the car and commute to the good spots in an FSH Sport! I'm south of the Sky Way on the Manatee River.

Hannibal

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
We saw some docks behind restaurants on the intercostal that I didn't know existed. Even McDonald's at Madeira Bch had some dock space. Maybe one day we'll see you out around Egmont Key. Heck, I wouldn't mind cruising on down to the Manatee River sometime.

Swimmingly

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
My neighbors who have boats go to Egmont often. I'll be there soon, hope to see you there!

Heading south, there's quite a few restaurants around Anna Maria (anchor off the beach), Bradenton, Sarasota, Nokomis, and Venice (on intercostal) with docks, but Sarasota/Nokomis/Venice is getting pretty far south for an afternoon run if you're from St Pete/Clearwater. I don't plan to drive my car at all after my weekend starts, and you know how bad the traffic is during "in season" around here.

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Congrats, and Welcome. . . . :Welcome: