• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New Here- North Orlando/Lake Monroe

Dylan01

Reaction score
Boat Make
Malibu
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
New guy alert....

I am new to Jet boats, but not new to boating. I lived in San Diego, CA for many years boating at the local lakes and Lake Havasu. I selectively moved out of California into Central Florida. Bought a house on Lake Monroe and picked up a 2015 Yamaha 212ss on a whim. In the past I've owned a few Malibu, Valco and Mastercraft boats. Most recently sold my Mastercraft X-45 two years back.

Picked the boat up in Key Largo (Riva motorsports- great people) and have been venturing out on the St Johns River as well as New Smyrna beach. Looking forward to contributing to the group!

Scott Dunham

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Welcome!!! I am in the same area. Boat is dry stored at Boat Tree Marina. Maybe we could hook up out on the water sometime.

Whisky

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Welcome Dylan! Congrats on he new home and boat! Looking forward to your contributions

FLBulldogger

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
:Welcome: to the best forums on the web and to FLA! Make plans to come to the "Real" West Coast, right now us in the Anna Maria Island area are battling the dreaded red tide, but Pass a-Grille and Clearwater beaches are fantastic, just made the hour trip up to Caladesi last friday and had a great time!

Dylan01

Reaction score
Boat Make
Malibu
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
Welcome!!! I am in the same area. Boat is dry stored at Boat Tree Marina. Maybe we could hook up out on the water sometime.
Absolutely! I'm just north of you. We keep ours on the water at our dock. Will be out this weekend probably Saturday and Monday.

:Welcome: to the best forums on the web and to FLA! Make plans to come to the "Real" West Coast, right now us in the Anna Maria Island area are battling the dreaded red tide, but Pass a-Grille and Clearwater beaches are fantastic, just made the hour trip up to Caladesi last friday and had a great time!
I would love to check that area out! I work in downtown Tampa occasionally and had the chance to walk the waterfront there. Great location! I already added those two places to my running list. Thank you.

Yalcs

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
New guy alert....

I am new to Jet boats, but not new to boating. I lived in San Diego, CA for many years boating at the local lakes and Lake Havasu. I selectively moved out of California into Central Florida. Bought a house on Lake Monroe and picked up a 2015 Yamaha 212ss on a whim. In the past I've owned a few Malibu, Valco and Mastercraft boats. Most recently sold my Mastercraft X-45 two years back.

Picked the boat up in Key Largo (Riva motorsports- great people) and have been venturing out on the St Johns River as well as New Smyrna beach. Looking forward to contributing to the group!

New to the forum as well. Just upgraded from a SX195 to the new AR240. We do Lake Monroe/St Johns/Lake George a lot. ICW and Disappearing Island as well. Itching to try the new 24 out in the open...

Been to Caladesi, looking to make a venture to Crystal River and the Gulf again.

Would like to explore Lake Tohopekaliga, and the Butler Chain.

robert cabrerea

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
New guy alert....

Welcome to the best state for all things watersport!!!

PJ73

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

Dylan01

Reaction score
Boat Make
Malibu
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
Glad to hear more people are in the area. Unfortunately, we sold the jet boat and are prepared to surf into the new year. Looking forward to seeing you on the water!

I will be selling my unused universal wake wedge and transom bag also if there's any local interest!

Attachments

Rushfan67

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
222S
Boat Length
6D7AD1FF-8942-489D-BA1C-957AD3BBA9E8.jpeg