• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Hello From Central Florida

Bacchus_fl

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hello Fellow Fanatics!

I just wanted to introduce myself, my name is humpty.....No wait that's an old 90's rap song. :)

Actually its Jason and I live on the St Johns in central Florida, just northeast of Orlando. I bought my Yami brand new in march of 2013. I absolutely LOVE this boat!!! I have had about 10 boats through out the years and liked them all but I want to marry this one! It is my soul mate! ha

I wanted to keep it in my garage so I was limited to the 21' otherwise I would be in the 242, I say that so that all you 242 guys know that I have big boat envy!

I recognize some of the screen names here from the "other" site which fell out of favor for me but I didn't realize this site was running. MUCH BETTER!!! So I am not new to these boats but new to this forum.

I have done a ton of mods to my 210 since getting it due to the amazing amount of knowledge and ingenuity this community possess and is willing to share openly. It has no doubt made my ownership experience that much better! I am extremely thankful!!

You can see the mods I've done in my signature. The next thing on the list is adding Seadek to the cockpit unless somebody talks me out of it. So whats next? I NEED more to fulfill the addict in me!

Let me know if anybody is ever in my area and wants to do a river run or meet up out at disappearing island in New Smyrna.

Happy Boating!!

Last edited:

JC6275

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
Welcome @Bacchus_fl . Glad to have you here!!!! You will love it here!!!:Welcome:

Bacchus_fl

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
That would be great @ScarabMike. Always love hanging out w fellow boaters.

I haven't has a chance to see one of your boats up close yet. I saw one but it was just a blurr as it blew right past me...lol. Nice looking boats though.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Bacchus_fl

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Thanks @Bruce and @Julian! I am already part of the group buy. Offer too good to pass up. I have been looking for the next project/mod and when I saw the group but I just had to jump in. I hope we get to 15, I think we are at 13 now! Keep spreading the word!

Now I'm trying to decide if I should redo the swim deck to match even though the stock mats are still good and then if I do should I have my boat name engraved. Decisions! decisions!

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Glad you made the jump @Bacchus_fl and welcome aboard! I bet you were having mod withdrawal without all the ideas these guys give you! Welcome, and glad to see you in the profile again!

Bacchus_fl

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@txav8r Mel, you are right! My withdraw symptoms were getting the best of me which is what led me to this site! Hallelujah!! You were one of the main guys who kept giving me all the ideas and pointing me in the right direction. Thank you!

I knew there had to be something to do with my money besides saving it.....Boring!! Lol

I see you got a new boat as well! Beautiful!!

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome @Bacchus_fl glad you found us here. As far as mods, if you're into wake boarding and surfing, perfect pass is a must!!!

Zarrella

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Welcome....Let me know if you plan a trip to Silver Glen or better yet up the Suwannee!

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Bacchus_fl

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@Julian, just let me know! We hit the river a couple times a week. Even if it's just a couple hours. That is noticeable by the 230hrs I have on my baby in just over a year. I can't get enough!

@Zarrella, let's do it! I haven't made a silver glen trip yet this year. Use to be my main destination when I lived a little further north on the river. Had some friends make the trip a few weeks ago but I was in the Keys. I know...I feel bad for me too! :)

farrelltravis

Jetboaters Captain
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Welcome aboard!

jetboater4life