• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New Jet Boater from New Smyrna Beach

ScottyD

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Hello all, I’m a previous outboard fishing guy and just purchased a 2020 210 FSH from Boaters Exchange. Been a great experience so far with my sales guy, Greg. Now just waiting on the dealer install of a new hard top from JBP along with a 12” Simrad and VHF. And just got in on the Seadek group buy - what a great deal1 Thank you to Kim from JBP for the great customer service! I have a ton of gear sitting here at the house waiting to install to really set up the boat the way I want.

I’m gonna have a few issues to work out with my Candock floating lift, but with the addition of a winch and some good lube, I’m hoping there won’t be any problems getting on and off.

Thank you members for all of the great info as I was doing research about my boat purchase - i’m getting a ton of flack from my outboard buddies, but hope to change their mind when they see her!

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Weeb

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Congratulations on the new boat.

PJ73

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
83iPA8P.gif

Jgonzalez114

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Congrats. I'm in Orlando area and in my first year of boating. Don't know much about boating in New Smyrna. What's there to checkout and a good place to launch?

rkim808

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Aloha and welcome to the Gang.🤙🏽

Hoyt

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Congrats and welcome. Don't worry about the outboard guys. Just smile when they do their maintenance, and your drinking a cold one

spatty99

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@Jgonzalez114
NSB has lots of cool islands, waterfront restaurants, etc. However, most of the area is no wake, so it takes forever to get around.

ScottyD

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Congrats. I'm in Orlando area and in my first year of boating. Don't know much about boating in New Smyrna. What's there to checkout and a good place to launch?
The public ramps next to Outriggers just before the North Causeway are great - but get there early on the weekends as it gets really packed - everyone heads over to Disappearing Island for a beach day.