• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New Member -- With Chaparral issues...

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
How long is the trip to Bimini, the water looks awesome its calmer then the river that I'm boating on.
It is 50 miles for the crossing, plus a mile or so on the intercoastal. In great weather/flat seas like this year it took us 2.5 hours (with some stops for weeds/bathroom breaks etc), the prior year it took 3.5 hours in rougher seas, and longer for some folks!

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
@HELP ! for these conector , from chaparral vortex 203 vr 2015 , i need to now what is these and where is buying these.
1550583154471.png
While searching and reading threads on the iNR and eReverse Module Error, I found this thread. It appears the question was never answered as to where it located. While checking my fuses, I noticed I have this same exact component on my Chaparral. It's located up against the fuse box in the hull/engine compartment on the port side. Not sure what it does but it has the same exact numbers. Just in case anybody was wondering...:rolleyes:

Attachments

JetTech72

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
That module is needed for any generic OBD-M Diagnostic Tools to communicate with the engine management system.