• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New owner of a 2022 255xd

Trucon01

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Hi all!

I placed my order for a 2022 255xd (blue) at Gulf shore power sports back in Dec. I got the call last Tuesday that they were getting 2 green 255xds without a wait list so I pulled the trigger! Hopefully have it this coming week.

I'll be doing most of my boating in Pensacola, Navarre, Destin and florabama if anyone wants to meet up!

Based on other threads, I have mostly everything I need... A 10 ft keel shield is being delivered on Sunday!

Attachments

Williamsone46

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Congrats, they're beautiful boats. You'll love it!

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Hi all!

I placed my order for a 2022 255xd (blue) at Gulf shore power sports back in Dec. I got the call last Tuesday that they were getting 2 green 255xds without a wait list so I pulled the trigger! Hopefully have it this coming week.

I'll be doing most of my boating in Pensacola, Navarre, Destin and florabama if anyone wants to meet up!

Based on other threads, I have mostly everything I need... A 10 ft keel shield is being delivered on Sunday!
You are still missing one very important thing to make this boat complete.

Attachments

jacoviii

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Here she is.
Nice we got green too.
Hey can you check a few things. One check to see how much play is in the articulating keel reutter. Also look under the motor hatch. Did you get sound deading on the hatch? and are your seats bolted on with through bolts. Or just a pic of the under side of the hatch.

Trucon01

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
I'll check it out this week when I go to pick it up. Did you get no sound deadening at all??

jacoviii

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
I'll check it out this week when I go to pick it up. Did you get no sound deadening at all??
No none on the hatch but it is where it should be elsewhere in the engine bay. I started a post about it.

EJG5150

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
255 ID
Boat Length
Hi all!

Nice purchase, I just had my boat delivered yesterday. Looking to hit the Navarre area next June, I’ve been researching places to stay.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Nice purchase, I just had my boat delivered yesterday. Looking to hit the Navarre area next June, I’ve been researching places to stay.
We will be In Navarre this summer, towing boat down. Here is where we are staying, real nice. Affordable to. Walkway to shore/beach on the gulf. Then across the road behind us is the intercoastal. Launch right down the road and 30 mins or so from Destin. Plenty of Parking for the boat at the rental and hose for flushing and cleaning up.

3-Level Gulf Front Townhome w/ Breathtaking Views - Townhouses for Rent in Navarre, Florida, United States - Airbnb

Here is the tread about it. Not sure if you saw the thread.

Destin, FL Summer Family Boating Trip | JetBoaters.net - The World's Largest Jet Boat Forum!

EJG5150

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
255 ID
Boat Length
Thanks for the info , this is the forum where I came up with the idea. On the inter coastal side, I’ve found a couple with boat slips , like Destin West . Looks like a great place you found.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks for the info , this is the forum where I came up with the idea. On the inter coastal side, I’ve found a couple with boat slips , like Destin West . Looks like a great place you found.
I may slip it, got a line on both wet and dry. But not sure we will be on the water every day. Probably only 3-4 days Max. Then hanging out. Also never know where we may end up so may trailer it either up or down the coast depending on water conditions.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Interesting Tidbit, Jaws III was filmed in Navarre, Destin and Okaloosa Island....

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Sometimes the internet is not my friend... Saw this when I searched it.

1651156536065.png

Shaddow350

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I did not like that green color at first. However, every time I see it now. It grows on me. Congrats!!