• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

OK, What am I missing?

@Glassman I'll bet you could pull the bottom grommet off, and use the top one as a stop....but not sure what would prevent it from flying off in the wind....

@Glassman I'll bet you could pull the bottom grommet off, and use the top one as a stop....but not sure what would prevent it from flying off in the wind....
Was just going to put a screw through at the bottom. No biggy though. Now I'm trying to decide if I want to angle them out a bit to run on either side of the tower. I'll have plenty of time to play with it. :cool:

Wish we could meet up, my Sister and her Family are coming from CA to AZ to visit that weekend, have not seen them in years.

I'm sure there will be another time. I think there are trips planned every month. Still up in the air about getting a group together to occupy a peninsula on the river, but I think that ship has sailed. Since both girls are gone for most of the summer we may do a few quick trips here and there.

I did the zip tie and quick release key chain trick. simple but works.

20140502_193154.jpg

20140503_113305.jpg

Last edited:
Pee pads for when you change the oil.

Pee pads. really? You think @Glassman gets that excited changing oil?
:)

Well @Lspeedss if he mixes all that beer with the Xanex they should help keep the carpet dry.:)

Do you still do the water slide on the river?
Funny you should mention that! With my daughter home for a short time and able to go to the river for the first time in over two years I tried to put that together for this trip. It might happen.

Back