• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

One picture of your last outing.

Dave Phipps

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
275SD
Boat Length
Thought it may be cool to have a picture thread where members post their favorite pic of their last boating day. Mods..... If we already have something like this, just close it and redirect me.

Here is mine......
Swansboro/Emerald Isle NCView attachment 28378

Attachments

Quad

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
It’s that time :(
896B268E-0A77-410A-9B9E-0E9CF65B2D12.jpeg

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Tried out several different trolling techniques today with my friends, after the wind came up just a little we went into a sheltered cove and broke out the spinning rods to try the head banger lures my friend bought, they seemed to work pretty good on the pike!

Best thing was the forecasted 20-40mph winds did not materialize. My friends helped me give the boat a wash inside and out, pulled the T top and stowed the boat in the shop… it is possible there could be another day sometime in November but for now it looks like a wintry pattern has developed.

D9F8D6C2-1A47-4F44-8341-5BA5B4E8D3B7.jpeg

RNYCLV

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
8C247918-B5C5-4576-AFF3-8B7CA4B31D2D.jpeg
was way too nice not to! Who would have thought. Oct 22/23 on the lake!

Attachments