• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Patriots will win the Superbowl in 2015

Raphael

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Your location completely explains your naivety of your post and beliefs.

this is a bullshit post and in my opinion fucking racist. You don't know shit about a guy until you've walked a mile on his shoes. We all know the media are a bunch of talking heads that want to do nothing more than bait a guy with stupid questions just so they can boost ratings, get more tweets, or whatever just so they can sell more erectile dysfunction Meds, cars, and all the other crap. I think he's got every fucking right to not say a damn thing and let his play on the field do the talking.
Tanks fo responding

Last edited:

Evil Sports

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Some facts from the NFL,
Vice president of NFL officiating Dean Blandino said today the referees do not log the PSI level of the footballs when they are gauged before or during a game. The PSI levels were not documented when the Patriots beat the Colts to advance to the Super Bowl

Evil Sports

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
We all know the media are a bunch of talking heads that want to do nothing more than bait a guy with stupid questions just so they can boost ratings, get more tweets, or whatever just so they can sell more erectile dysfunction Meds, cars, and all the other crap.

But when its about the Patriots its ok?? Ohh I get it

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
When there is nothing to talk about but this controversy it will just keep going....especially when they can say balls over and over!

Packers fans aren't very happy either! Check out what they are selling at the grocery stores in GB:

image.jpg

billyb

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Haters gonna hate and cheaters gonna cheat.

why haven't the pats won since spy gate?

Also, please name ONE OTHER TEAM who the public accuses of cheating...

Still waiting for my apology from the tough guy I am...

Evil Sports

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Why haven't the Rams even made it to a NFC title game in over 10 years. Is that because the league mandated All teams stop filming on the side lines?
No apology needed or required.

Evil Sports

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
More Facts since you asked.
Since the start of the '07 season, New England has gone 76-20 in the regular season. In the six seasons before the scandal, the Patriots are 70-26.

Critics will point to the lack of championships since the incident: New England won three Super Bowls prior to 2007, winning their first 10 postseason games under Brady and coach Bill Belichick, and was 12-2 in the postseason. Since then, they're just 5-4 in the postseason heading into Sunday's AFC championship game against the Ravens. However, they have come about as close as humanly possible to capturing a fourth title. It took a miracle catch by David Tyree in Super Bowl XLII and a spectacular two-minute drive last season to prevent them from winning two more titles.

What have the Rams done???

OCMD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
The entire nation is missing the boat, and everyone is covering everyone else's asses, when all it came down to was laziness and failure to pay attention to detail, on the part of those intimately involved in the situation who are never held accountable for mistakes. I'll leave it at that. I should write a book.......

Evil Sports

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
OC, I would love to hear your take on this from your perspective. Would you consider a call to my cell, 413 531 9734

Last edited:

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Here's what I think and I have no proof. I think the Pats knew that the ref's don't record the PSI and I also believe they probably knew that don't even check them if truth be told. You have stated, @Evil Sports , that there is no proof that the balls were checked since nothing was recorded. I think the Pats took a chance and handed in the balls they wanted to play with knowing they were wrong. If the ref's would have done their job correctly, I think, they would have handed the balls back to the Pats to correct the problem. I kind of take this kind of thing like the Nascar boys will do some time. Those guys will try just about anything until they get caught...but it doesn't keep them from trying. Personally, I think each team should be able to prepare their game balls anyway they see fit. What difference would it make if each team had that option. I'm not a hater, I just think they knew what they were doing and this didn't get caught until after the game. I still think the two best teams made it in although it would be nice to see a Missouri team in it again at some time.

Evil Sports

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Jim, that does make sense and Im sure there are other things that All teams take liberties on which does not make it right. But your talking about the Patriots one of the most winning teams in the modern era, of course they will be under the scope. Im thinking they had the balls at the lowest level allowed to start and they dropped below it in the colder temps. That whole BS of the 90 seconds in the bath room, How the hell did they guy know how much air was being released out of 11 balls in 90 seconds, Grasping at straws

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Couldn't agree more. I wasn't just trying to point fingers at just New England. I think you're 100 percent correct, I think all teams will do what they can to get an edge. We all do it in our daily jobs and life. It's just crazy how this has engulfed the nation. Let's play some freaking football and get on with it!! I'm ready for a good game, some cold beers and some fantastic food!!!

Big Shasta

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Jim, that does make sense and Im sure there are other things that All teams take liberties on which does not make it right. But your talking about the Patriots one of the most winning teams in the modern era, of course they will be under the scope. Im thinking they had the balls at the lowest level allowed to start and they dropped below it in the colder temps. That whole BS of the 90 seconds in the bath room, How the hell did they guy know how much air was being released out of 11 balls in 90 seconds, Grasping at straws
Sorry, the cold temps thing has been scientifically ruled out. Wasn't cold enough. The Colts balls also weren't affected. Pretty sure they would have preferred a softer ball in those conditions too. I don't buy the 90 seconds in the bathroom thing either. But you bet your ass, it will be a locker room guy/ballboy/parking lot attendant/hot dog salesman that goes down for it.

billyb

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
More Facts since you asked.
Since the start of the '07 season, New England has gone 76-20 in the regular season. In the six seasons before the scandal, the Patriots are 70-26.

Critics will point to the lack of championships since the incident: New England won three Super Bowls prior to 2007, winning their first 10 postseason games under Brady and coach Bill Belichick, and was 12-2 in the postseason. Since then, they're just 5-4 in the postseason heading into Sunday's AFC championship game against the Ravens. However, they have come about as close as humanly possible to capturing a fourth title. It took a miracle catch by David Tyree in Super Bowl XLII and a spectacular two-minute drive last season to prevent them from winning two more titles.

What have the Rams done???
Again, I could not care less about the Rams. This is not about the Rams. This is about the pats cheating...again.

Evil Sports

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Again, I could not care less about the Rams. This is not about the Rams. This is about the pats cheating...again.
You keep worrying about the Patriots while I enjoy another winning season. Perhaps you should start caring about the Rams.

Raphael

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
It's been weeks since I've heard from any Cowboys fans :);)

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
ALL IN - sm1.jpg

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I think I have just been baited...

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
14 all at the half. We got ourselves a good old fashion Super Bowl!

Go Hawks!