• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Post up your funny MEMES (Nothing Political Please)

Every SNack You Make.jpg

You know you are getting old when....

Man-sleeping-in-bed-008-300x180.jpg

You know you are getting old when....

View attachment 25017
SO TRUE...I can definitely relate. I can never sleep in because I'll just feel worse when I do. 6-7 hours is MAX.

I refuse to spend 5K on a bed. Buddy is hooking me up with the best bed I ever slept at. They had them at the resort we stayed at last month. He has an insider deal. I can't wait....It was like sleeping on a perfect cloud.

Mother ALways TOld ME - X1.jpg

SIngle - X1.jpg

SO TRUE...I can definitely relate. I can never sleep in because I'll just feel worse when I do. 6-7 hours is MAX.

I refuse to spend 5K on a bed. Buddy is hooking me up with the best bed I ever slept at. They had them at the resort we stayed at last month. He has an insider deal. I can't wait....It was like sleeping on a perfect cloud.
Prana Sleep? Those are the bees knees.

+                                              CONSTANT CRITICISM - sm - X1.png

+                                        A SO EASY - fishing -  sm.jpg

LOL - BIGGGGGGGGGGG WINNER, @Juilian !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Many Thanks !

+                                       SARCASM - X1.jpg

+                                    EARLY MORNING -= sm.jpg

+                                  KNEW TOO MUCH - X2 - sm.jpg

Prana Sleep? Those are the bees knees.
I don't know the brand, I should have looked on the label. My buddys sister is a VP for all their resorts. Not sure what the price would be for any guest that asked.

Found this on their website:
Each luxurious room features a plush Creek Sleeper Bed

Here's a bunch of info on hotel chains and their beds. They are actually reasonably priced compared to the big marketed brands like the sleep number and tempurpedic.

http://www.hotelchatter.com/story/2013/9/15/17176/5067/hotels/Hotel_Bed_Week:_Where_to_Buy_Your_Own_Hotel_Bed

Last edited:
Our son, Jim, is in San Fran on a Biz trip ..........
and went down to Fisherman's Wharf and sent in this Gem !

Sea Lion -sm.jpg

+                            AMERICANS VS JAPANESE - sm.jpg

+                            DAD FLIRTING2 - sm.jpg

+                            JUNK - X1 - sm.jpg

I don't know what "American Man" They used for this stat but he surely hasn't been married for 21 years like me. Maybe my wife is secretly part Japanese....that would explain my averages a lot better.

Barbie feeds Fish - X1.jpg

Back